Liz Ending: Equation Solved

Comincia dall'inizio

She then paused for a moment, wondering why you're there waking her up, as she doesn't remember requiring your help as her assistant.

"Y/N? W-why are you here? Uhh....does that mean...?"

"That's right, Jiwon-ah. After all, I'm confident that someone as smart as you would easily figure out why I'm here." You replied before giving her a light chuckle.

However, Jiwon simply looked at you in disbelief, as she was unable to utter a single word to what you said.

"Umm, are you okay, Jiwon-ah?"

"..."

"Hello? Is something the matter, Professor?"

"..."

"Earth to Kim Jiwon. Is everything all right? Please respond."

"..."

"Aish, that's it. I'm leaving now."

"NO!"

She immediately tugged your shirt before you could do so, gaining the attention of the librarian who gestured for the two of you to keep quiet, even though there's no one else there.

"Okay, I'm just kidding. So then, would you like to go somewhere else instead?" You asked.

"Y-yes. That would be for the best, Y/N."

You then gave her a nod, as you helped her pack the things she brought at the library before the two of you left. As expected, Jiwon suggested that you should go to the very place where she's always comfortable, which is the science lab.

Closing the door, you placed her stuff at the study table per her instructions, right before the two of you sat next to each other so you could talk.

"Well, it looks like you finally learned how to work in a well-organized environment, Jiwon-ah. Good for you." You teased her.

"Of course. I took your advice by heart, and true to my expectations, it felt great knowing that I can concentrate on my everyday routine much better than before. Ahem, it would seem that we're getting out of topic, but umm..."

You noticed a blush on her cheeks, which made you believe that Jiwon is trying her best not to get flustered by what's happening, especially since this is the first time that someone will confess to her.

"Yes, Jiwon-ah. There's no turning back for me now, for this is a decision that I made not just for myself, but most especially for you. I still remember well how we first met each other back then, and I can tell you that I can never be grateful enough that we did. It was thanks to that encounter that I was given a chance to meet someone like you, a girl who's very special in her own unique way. Since then, I was able to know exactly how you always try to do things all by yourself, all because none of those around you were willing to do so, let alone be friends with you. They simply did not understand that like them, you were always passionate about the goals that you had set to accomplish, both at present and perhaps even in your future. Through the many times we shared together, I became more and more fascinated by you, and my wish is that I will be able to be by your side in order to continue doing my best for your sake."