The bleeding heart 💔 6

Hii guys,

Sorry for delay guys. Let's continue the story,

Rishi's Room,

Lakshmi comes to her Room's and in her ears all the accusations are echoing.....
"characterless Lakshmi"
"Why are you spending your emotions on this Cheap Lakshmi.  She is just playing with everyone's emotion. Please don't fall in her trap Bhai, please. "
"I never expected this from you Lakshmi,  I thought that you have good values but everyday you proves me more wrong. "

"You are so disgusting Lakshmi"

"You're just disgusting.  You are really a Characterles........"

"Rishi she is cheating you.  She is pregnant with Balwinder's Child....."

Lakshmi : (crying and shouting) STOPPPPP....  STOPPP IT......  (breaking down and crying) I am not a characterless... I am not pregnant...

Shalu comes there and sees Lakshmi's devastated state.

Shalu: (crying but still consoling Lakshmi )  Di please don't cry Di, please don't I had proved your innocence. Now no will question you.

Lakshmi hugged Shalu and cried hard until her pain comes out through her tears.

After 5 mins of silence,

Lakshmi : (teary eyed)  Thank you Shalu for making me understand that I am wrong.  Because of my silence, they all are degrading me and our parent's reputation. I'm sorry Shalu that in my love for Rishi, I forgot everything.

Shalu: Di Whatever happened, it's past but now you will not fall weak.

Lakshmi : (nodding)  Yes, Shalu we will not fall weak. I will do the jewellery store's job again.

Shalu: Di I got a job in Jaipur as a fashion designer. They are also giving us a two room house to stay.  So, I agree for it.  So I and Bani are going to Jaipur.  So you also comes with us to Jaipur.

Lakshmi : (shocked) Why you didn't informed me earlier.

Shalu: I was going to inform after this engagement.

Lakshmi : (smiles a bit) I am happy for you, we will start afresh.  There will be only happiness.

Shalu nods.

Lakshmi then packed her stuff, put her mangalsutra and Jewellery at dressing table.  She then goes downstairs with Shalu. 

Everyone becomes upset seeing Lakshmi going but no one was able to say anything because of their guilt. Rishi is not there.

Seeing Lakshmi,

Ahana: (crying) Bhabhi please....  don't leave.... I need you bhabhi.

Lakshmi hugs her and said I will be in touch with you Ahana, whenever you need me just call me. Ok.

Ahana: (crying)  Bhabhi, why are you leaving, please stay back.

Lakshmi : (controlling her emotions and tears)  Sometimes it's better to leave Ahana and I am doing the same.

Ahana again hugs Lakshmi.

Lakshmi takes Dadi's blessing.

Dadi: Puttar Don't go. This house will be colorless without you. 

Lakshmi : (sarcastically)  No Dadi, this house will not be colorless as Malishka will fill this house  with her high standard colors and with her modern thoughts.

Everyone understands the meaning behind her words.

Lakshmi  goes to Virender and touched his feets but Virender didn't let her.

Virender : (crying and folding hus hand infront Of Lakshmi) I don't deserve this Lakshmi,  I don't deserve this honor.  I didn't trusted you Lakshmi and this is my crime and I am feeling really ashamed of myself. Please forgive me if you can Lakshmi, please. I should have trusted you but I didn't, I should have asked you the reason but I didn't.  I am really sorry beta.

Lakshmi : (crying)  Bauji now.... this sorry isn't worthy.... because if you had trusted me sometime....before then I hadn't a heartbreak.... Bauji my... heart is bleeding and broking.... every second.  I thought ....you will.... trust me atleast.... but you didn't but.... instead....you blame me, didn't trusted.... me. So I have..... decided that ....I will leave this house for forever.... So please give me your blessings....

Lakshmi takes his blessings then she goes to Neelam and takes her blessing but neelam stopped her.

Neelam: (regretfully)  Lakshmi I know I have never accepted you heartedly.  I never gave you a motherly love. Even I didn't bother about you whenever you got hurt while saving Rishi or when you got to know the truth of your marriage. I asked you to stay back only for Rishi's sake. I know I always acted as a selfish mother but today I am really ashamed of myself that I blamed the person who was trying to save my son's life and who saved my daughter's reputation take her blame on yourself. I have never apologized to anyone except my parents but today I am apologizing to you for my every mistake. I know forgiving me isn't easy for you but please save me and I am apologizing to you from heart without any selfish motive. Last time I asked you to stay back for my son's safety but now I'm asking you to stay back because you're the peace of this house. Please forgive us and stay back please.

Lakshmi : (teary eyed) Mummy ji please don't say this you are elder to me so please don't apologize because elder's gives blessings they don't apologize to youngers. I had never any bad feeling regarded you because I know that a mother can't see his child in any problem and I know whatever you did, you did it for Rishi's sake. But today I want to tell you something when you tried to stop me earlier that time your words didn't reached my heart but today it reached. So I don't have any grudge with you mummyji. But I won't stay here because We can't force Rishi in an unwanted relation when we know that he loves Malishka. So please forgive me mummyji.

Saying this Lakshmi and Shalu start going but......

They suddenly both stopped in their track......

That's it for today guys. I know this chapter is quiet boring but please bear it.  Next one will be interesting and I want to inform that the next update will be late because I am really busy nowadays due to projects.  So I hope you guys will understand that. But what do you think why both stopped in their track and where is Rishi.

As always suggestion are welcome.

Do votes and give your reviews.

Till the next update bye guys 👋

Take Care 👍