80. Rain, Sun, and Wind

Start from the beginning

He hid his smile.

"So how long until I die?" she asked.

"You won't die."

"Yeah, yeah."

"15 minutes" he answered.

Once they arrived Spencer stepped out of the car, swearing immediately.

"Fucking hell" she shook her head at the heat.

"Want a hair tie?"

"Why do you hate me?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

Remus grabbed a backpack, putting her camera inside. "C'mon" he chuckled, as he handed her a hair tie, and then lead them to the information center.

"Remus?" she asked, confused.

"Just follow me" he answered.

They went in, walking to the end, and leaving through a side door.

They walked down to the trail, starting the walk.

"This is going to be a bitch coming back up" Spencer said a couple minutes into the walk, going down steps every so often.

Remus chuckled, "I will carry you back up if you need it."

"You just had to choose the hottest day in the week to come huh?" she pulled on her shirt.

"You can take it off if you want" he answered, shoving leaves out of the way.

"Yeah, okay" she laughed.

"I'm serious" he replied.

Spencer stopped walking.

"I know you're wearing a sports bra, I can see the band" he pulled on it. "Anyway I doubt many people will be on the trail, it is very hot."

"I don't have my wand" she shook her head.

"Why do you need your wand?"

"Remus, there is a reason why I don't wear regular swimwear or run in sports bras... why do you think that is" she walked past him, following the trail marker.

Remus stared at her back as she continued to walk, then followed.

"Do you know why it was so easy to like you?"

"You had a feeling in your chest" she shrugged.

"Yes but you- you didn't judge me based on how I looked" he said.

"Who'd judge you on how you look? Remus you're cute, we all know that" she laughed.

"My scars didn't matter to you" he reached for her hand, softly. "So trust me when I say they don't matter to me... and screw anyone who thinks it's their business. Okay?"

"Okay" she nodded.

Remus put his hand under her shirt, burning her in for a hug.

His thumb drew a star on the scars by her hip.

"Whenever you're ready" he whispered.

"Will you?" she asked.

"You've seen my... everything," he shook his head, "it's different" he shrugged.

"Whenever you're ready" she said before kissing him. "I am ready though because I think I'm going to get a heart stroke" she chuckled, taking her shirt off. "Merlin Remus" she shook her head.

"I know, I know, think about the waterfall" he walked in front of her.

"You're lucky you are you" she replied.