Boys Dolls Thongs And Wonder Bras

"I woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy..."

Today was the day when I, Whinnie Anne Prescott, became a woman. You know why? Because finally, FINALLY I turned 16.

      My eyes flew open to greet the day, grinning like a loon. Throwing the blankets off me, I jumped out of bed and skipped merrily to the window. I threw the curtains open and smiled, basking in the warm rays of the morning sun.

      Ah, what a beautiful morning!

      I walked to my dresser with the attatched mirror and stared at my reflection. I sqealed with delight at what I saw. I mean look at me! LOOK AT ME!!

      I slapped my hands on my cheeks and puckered my lips.

     Just turned 16 and I looked more mature than I did yesterday at 15. I looked like a woman! Oh happy day! Praise baby Jesus!

      "Go, Whinnie," I sang happily, doing the moon walk, "it's your birthday. Go, Whinnie, it's your birthday."

      I shook my butt like nobodies business. "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. Work it, work it, work it." I was so into my little booty dance that I didn't hear the door open behind me.

      "What are you doing?"

      I screamed, swirling to face my worst nightmare. My older than me by 3 years step-brother, Hayden.

      "Geez!" I screeched at him, "don't you know how to knock?"

      Hayden lifted up a brow. "I did."

      "Well I didn't hear you."

      "Obviously."

      I rolled my eyes. Today was MY day and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin it for me. So, being the generous forgiving soul that I am, I forgave him. "I accept your apology."

      Hayden leaned casually against my door frame, crossing his arms. "I didn't apologize."

      I shrugged, turning back to face the mirror. "I accept it any way."

     My eyes landed on my chest and sighed. Well...while I certainly looked mature, my boobs, my poor poor boobs, hadn't grown an inch. I sqeezed them together.

      "What are you doing?" Hayden asked, obviously amused by what I was doing.

      "I'm exercising my boobs."

      He coughed, hiding his laughter. "Why?"

      I stopped sqeezing and began pumping my chest. "Cause if I do this they'd grow bigger."

      "And where did you hear that from?"

      "Hmm, internet?"

      "Whinnie, I don't think any amount of 'boob exercise' will make your chest any bigger. Face it, you'll always be as flat as a pancake."

      I glared at him through the mirror. "Do you know what day it is?" I answered my question before he could answer. "Today is my birthday. So be nice."

      "Uh huh." Hayden straightened and turned to leave. "Mom said hurry up or you'll be late for school."

      Ah high school, the mental institution for teens.

      "I'll be down in a minute. I gotta finish my exercise first then I'll get ready."

      "Right," Hayden said while closing the door, "good luck with that."

      Oh, he was definitley mocking me but we'll see who'll have the last laugh when it starts working. Nobody noticed but they've definitly grown an inch or two since I started this routine three months ago.

      Come on boobies, don't fail me.

****

"Happy birthday, Whinnie!"

      My two best pals in the world rushed at me as soon as I stepped out my moms car. We hugged, jumping up and down excitedly.

      "You're finally 16!" Joanna Micheals stated happily, curly red hair bouncing.

      "It's about time," Kendra Scotts patted my head, just cause she was four inches taller than me. Both my friends were already 16 and they've had to to endure my whining about being the last to turn for months. Now they can finally breath easy.

      "Mom is letting me throw a party Saturday," I told them as we walked into the school building. "I'm going to invite everyone!"

      "That's awesome," Kendra elbowed me, "you're even going to invite Austen?"

      I sighed dreamily. Austen...oh Austen. Now he was a fine specimen. "Of course I will!"

      Joanna and Kendra eyed one another.

      "What?" I glared at them, "I will."

      "Whinnie," Joanna looked at me sadly, "you can't even get within five feet of him without getting into some kind of accident."

      Kendra laughed. "Girl, you're cursed."

      They were right of course. For some damable reason everytime I got within talking distance with the man of my dreams bad stuff happens.

      "Uh oh," I heard Kendra whisper under her breath, "here comes trouble times three."

      Trouble times three only meant one thing.

      The Dolls.

      I watched they come towards us, the three most popular and riches girls in school. Kara Johnson, Daisy Reed and the one leading them was Courtney James, our ex-best friend. The four of us used to be tight but ever since the last year of middle school when Courtneys boobs grew overnight, she had stopped hanging out with us.

      "Hi, Courtney," I said as the trio passed by. Of course, Courtney the skank that she was, ignored me.

      "They think they rule the school," Kendra sneered. "Annoying bitches."

      "I wish I knew her secret," I sighed longingly, staring after them.

      "Secret?" Joanna asked.

      "Look at her," I said with envy, "she has killer knockers."

      "They're fake I tell you," Kendra said.

      I didn't care. Being flat chested, I couldn't help but wish I had Courtneys popcorn boobies. I call them that because they had appeared all of a sudden. One minute they weren't there.

      Then pop, they were.

      It was like it happened just overnight.  Seriously. One day Courtney was as flat chested as I was then the next she was sporting a good size B cup.

      "Come on," Kendra pushed me towards our classroom, "lets stop talking about Courtney and her mutated tits."   

      *****

xxAuciferxx: This is just a very rough draft of the first chapter. Depending on the response of the readers, I don't know if I'll continue writing this or not. Tell me what you think. Vote!! :)