The Truth of a Wicked Man

MY LITTLE BROTHER IS WATCHING ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD SHOWS. I CANT!!!!㋛︎㋛︎

Anyway, Enjoy!

Zane POV: The Tablet was starting to glow and suddenly the Collector came out of it. "Im sooooo bored....." Said the childish god in front of me "Wanna play
a game, Icey?" "I'm sorry Collector but I have more urgent matters...." I said.

"Ohhhhh.... I get it! Your too busy faking that you've lost your memory to play with me!" I froze and looked up at the Collector with a half shocked half angry face. "I'm hiding from them for a reason..." I muttered.

Cole POV: I can't believe he just said that!! My mind was racing as a thousand thoughts came to mind. Then I heard another voice "What are you guys up to? Hiding a corpse?" It said. "Ah yes, Bill, your here! Did you get me the deer teeth I wanted?" Zane said.

I was horrified at what I heard and seen. Tons of deer teeth with blood and few had gums still on them and I felt like I was about puke. I always had a weak stomach and it was coming back to bite me

I held the puke in and started walking to my room. What the heck did we get ourselves into?!?! A death trap led by one of our friends?!

Then I heard footsteps behind me "So you found out my little secret..." I stopped and crouched down, feeling like I had to puke out all of my organs. But all that came out was blood and I started to black out " Its not nice to spy on people, you know..." Somebody whispered and then I blacked out

Still Cole POV: I woke up in a prison cell that had Ice all around it and I was locked up tight. My wrists hurt from them and it felt like my arms were gonna get chopped off....

"Hey!" Said a voice from behind me and I jumped back and faced the creature. The figure was smiling and laughing "You humans are so funny! Ha Ha!" " "Hey! Your the shadow being called the Collector!" I shouted at the Collector

"Woah woah, big guy! I just wanna play!" He said with a happy grin.

The Collector's POV: I was so excited! Maybe this guy wants to play with me! "Wanna play hide and seek?" I said. "I will play with you as long as you tell me what's "The Emperor's" plan" he told me.

"But I pinkie swore with him to keep it a secret.... Also I saw that you have a little crush on that guy in red~~." I said in a sing song voice. The guy turned into a tomato and I was trying my best not to laugh. "Ha ha ha...." Said a voice I immediately recognized.

"ICEY!" I shouted at him and the big hunky dude looked at him with sadness and I could also see a bit of hurt in his eyes "Why would you do that..?" He said with a low and defeated voice "Why..?" "What is your motive?"

"I'm gonna save everyone with my plan and once it is all done, you will all understand my motivation..." He smiled a sinister smile and walked away.

I looked at the guy "What's your name? I asked. Cole... He said, not looking up.

Well bye, Cole! Then I teleported myself to Bill and Core. Did you talk to the new prisoner?? Said the Core. Then I muttered "Yeah, he was kinda boring tbh..." Human's are so boring unless they are being killed or suffering.... Bill said.

Btw these are the designs for The Collector and Bill