Chapter 5- Entrance of Nanamine Sakura, The Calm and Serious Alpha

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, you're a good friend." She said with a smile, and when I see it it made my heart flutter.

" She said with a smile, and when I see it it made my heart flutter

(finally got to cut it)

We finally arrived at the grand library, I guess this is where we supposed to part ways, I wanted to be with her forever, but oh well I just hope we will meet again another time. 

"Finally we're here! Hope to meet you again soon Sakura-chan!" 

I blushed when she calls me that.

"Yeah sure, same with me too." I said trying to gain my composure. 

"Welp, I'll be going now, bye!"

The way she left makes me sad like she was going to leave me for good. I wanted to get to know her better, but my frowned face disappeared when someone calls me from afar. I forgot. I came here to help someone with their studies and those are Natsuhiko and Tsukasa. We were in the same club, but their years are lower than mine. So as their senior I have to help them since their grades aren't good.

"Took you long Sakura, are you going to leave us waiting?"

"Yeah My Lady, What were you up to?"

I sighed and motioned for them to sit.

"Let's just get this over with, and don't forget that you forced me into this, so don't blame me if you get bad grades after this."

"Yes Ma'am." -Both Tsukasa and Natsuhiko

"Okay. Now you're going to study a lot day and night until you get this right. Especially you Tsukasa, since you always skip class."

"Sorry, couldn't help since school is not my thing."

"*sigh* It's going to take a lot to make you guys study. Now first things first-"

"Oh we meet again!"

I stopped when I heard that voice and look at the back to see her with her friends studying with a pack of books. 

"Oh it's you. What are you studying for, that's a lot of books." I said when actually inside I was embarrassed that I'm almost gonna die.

"Oh we have a quiz coming up, and since I don't want to fail I went on a study session with my friends, Amane-kun is going to teach me for he's the smartest person in our class."

"AMANE AMANEEE!" Tsukasa said happily clinging onto his brother.

"Hey Tsukasa," Amane said reciprocating his brother's hug and Tsukasa giggled happily.

"Ne Ne Amane," Tsukasa spoke.

"What is it Tsukasa?" Amane asked.

"We should study together since we're both studying for something!"

"Impossible" I spoke and took Tsukasa away.

"Ehhh?! Nande?!" Tsukasa asked upset.

"Well it's because you guys are in different groups, plus you need to study for your retake in quiz, you failed badly so much the teacher told you that if you don't improve you'll have to stay in the same year to reteach you. Understand?"