NINE !

Dear Olivia {caitlynscastle },

Hey it's mike. I don't really know how to write letters, the last time I wrote one I got a D-, so don't expect this to be the most amazing letter ever. Hawkins is pretty boring over here. It's sad not having you in my freshman year of high school since we literally started elementary and middle school together. I really miss you, but I understand why you moved to Lenora. Hawkins is too crazy of a town.

I might come down to visit you during spring break. Hawkins High is just like middle school, just more intense. Lucas is now apart of the cool kids, he's on the basketball team now. Max is very distant from the rest of us, and only communicates sometimes. Dustin and I joined this DND club called Hellfire. It's led by senior Eddie Munson, everyone calls him a freak but I think he's pretty cool.

He has been held back so many times so he's about 20 now, and is still in here. He says he going to graduate this year, and then dustin and I will have to take care of everyone, and get "subs". We're planning on asking Erica, remember lucas's sassy little sister who dissed Murray Bauman when we were in Starcourt trying to defeat the Mind Flayer. I don't this she'll agree as she's called us nerds so many times for playing DND.

I really miss you here in Hawkins, and hope I get to see you soon. I hope mom gives me the green flag to hop on that plane and fly from Indiana to California to see the love of my life. If she doesn't I guess I'll have to stick with letters. It's not the same without you here liv, it really isn't. It's like a piece of me is missing, I just want to kiss you again. I wish Spring Break came quicker. Well I have to go now, Nancy is rushing me to hurry up and come downstairs since she drives me to school. Love you lots.

Love,
Mike Wheeler
your favorite dnd player

Hope you liked it! It's literally 1 Am rn.
love, nayah !