There's no sister like a step sister.

"Look at her fast ass." Mia let out a breath of annoyance watching the 5'8 light skin girl, with the 30 inch middle part buss down trot her way over to the group of boys playing UNO on the other side of the common area. The girl made sure her ass jiggled in her too little soffe cheer shorts, and her super cropped top made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her underboobs peeked just slightly below the hem of the white Fashion Nova top.

Shawna, one of Mia's friends, laughed quietly looking up from her chem. homework, "Why you talking bout your sister like that, girl?"

"That bitch is not my sister." Mia rolled her eyes. Tachi was the 'sister' she never fucking wanted, but thanks to their parents somehow meeting and getting married, she now had.  At first, the thought of having a sister her age was totally cool. She thought they were going to be automatic besties... Until she met the bitch. Tachi was the typical 'black standard for beauty'. Light skin, small nose, siren eyes, loose bouncy curls that were usually neatly cornrowed and covered by an expensive wig, thick in all the right places, and athletic build. Meanwhile Mia was a darker hue, preferred knotless thigh length braids, short and slightly chubby, and usually covered up in a baggy shirt cargo pant combo to hide her insecurities.

If feeling like Tachi was prettier and better than her wasn't enough, (and hearing it from every boy around them) her attitude was the icing on the cake. Tachi felt like Mia wasn't shit, and made sure she knew it too. For some reason it felt like she always had to do what Mia did....  but better... or want what Mia wanted and had to have it. Mia thought she was finally going to get away from the shadow of her step sister, but to her dismay Tachi too decided to go to SoCal State.... and dorm in her same building.... on the same floor...... in the room right across from hers.

 It was almost like the girl was purposefully trying to infiltrate her life.

and she was succeeding.

Mia indiscreetly watched as Melo smiled up at her step sister. His smile was wide, and his tongue glided over his pink lips occasionally when his eyes dropped slightly before reverting back up. Was he really enjoying her conversation or was he smiling cause he had a perfect view of the perfect double d's that sat on her chest. Another thing Mia was jealous about.

"Not you jealous suh."

"I'm not jealous, I'm just ... annoyed." Mia defended, "Tachi wasn't even checking for Melo until someone slipped up and let her know I had a crush on him." She looked over at the third person of her trio friend group, Areya, who was stuffing her face with some hot Cheeto puffs.

"My fault." She held up her hands, one hand had the bag of Cheetos and the other had a singular puff grasped between her thumb and index. "I was high, and I didn't realize she was near by."

"Everything I want, Tachi has to find a way to want it too but she always gets it." Mia mumbled, frustrated. It was a never ending losing battle for her. 

"Were you even gonna shoot your shot at him tho? You've had a crush on him since that group project y'all had last semester, and still haven't said anything to him. Have y'all even had a conversation outside of class?"

 Mia kissed her teeth in defense sitting up, "Yea.... Of course we've talked outside of class." She said in a duh tone grabbing her books up from the table, standing up, and avoiding the girls inquisitive stares by heading down the hall towards her dorm room.

She and Melo would say their hi's or bye' , and sometimes make small talk in class before Professor K came in, but they never had a full blown convo she was too shy to try and be more than group mates. But, If him asking to see her notes when he's missed class counts, then they most definitely have had conversationS (plural ho, ok.) outside of class. 

"All he does to these girls is fuck em and leave em. He's gonna do the same to her. And it's better her than you." Shawna added once out of ear shot from the hot topic, hoping to make her friend feel slightly better about the situation. She understood how it felt to be in the shadow of an older sibling, but luckily college was her escape. 

"That's true, why you think they call him Dip?" Areya pointed jogging ahead of the girls to a near by trash bin to throw her wrapper away.

The trio stopped in front of Mia's dorm room. "Is that really why?" Mia asked digging through her yellow medium telfar x eastpak collab looking for her room key. 

Areya shrugged. "I don't know I was just saying that to make Shawna's point more valid. It worked right?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "That's that shit they teach you in legal studies, create doubt in the juries mind." She pointed to her head. 

"Don't look now but yo man coming." Shawna mumbled leaning against the wall.

"Aye, Mia?" Melo called out to her, surprising her and her friends. She looked back to see Melo being pulled by Tachi through her dorm door, making her heart drop to the ground. A sly smirk was plastered across Tachi's face. Was this some kind of sick twisted joke Tachi put him up to? Did Tachi tell him to make sure Mia knew that he was going to her room, because in college we all know what that means. 

She gulped, "Hey Melo, wassup?" She faked a smile.

"You wanna study for Professor K's midterm tomorrow?"

"Umm yeah sure." Her eyebrows raised. "Bet, imma text you and you can come to my room." Tachi's smirked dropped and a look of confusion contoured her face, before Melo pushed her inside. The plain tan dorm door with Tachi's name closed behind him shortly after, making the girls all stare in shock at each other.

LaMelo Ball never asks a girl to come to his room.

-

I have a few idea's for how this imagine could go but what y'all think? Should Tachi win and this ends in a fail for Mia? Should Mia win? Should Melo win? What should I dooooo?

Today is my birthday by the way :) tell me how much you love me LMFAOOO