LaMelo and Sinae take a couples quiz

Comment your answers!

-

They were in front of a cozy looking setting, in teddy quilted chairs that sat next to each other.

"Wassup it's LaMelo Ball, and I'm here with my girlfriend, Sinae taking GQ sports couples quiz." LaMelo flashed a smile, showing off his bottom grill. 

"You ready mamas?" He looked over at his girlfriend. "Of course, I'm definitely gonna win." 

"Cap." LaMelo shook his head letting his curls flop freely.

"What was the first meal I ever cooked for you?" Sin looked down at the card reading the question. 

"The first meal?" LaMelo's eyebrows furrowed and he rubbed his chin. "Uhhh Shrimp Scampi?"

Sinae deadpanned the camera, "Wrong bitch." 

LaMelo kissed his teeth before laughing, "Bruh yes you did Sinae, I will pull that shit up right now." Holding up his phone, he scrolled to snapchat. "I recorded it cause it looked good, and I didn't believe you made it."

"Nah, nah you're right I was just testing you to see if you'd fold." She laughed.

"LaMelo will never fold, it's not in my blood baby." 

"But, why you didn't think I made it?"

"It just looked too good."

"Mhmmm," she side eyed him "what is my favorite TV Show?"

"Down in the Valley where the girls get naked." LaMelo started singing, and doing a little dance in his chair. "P-Valley."

Sinae nodded, "I think imma audition for season 2, you think I'd be a good stripper?"

"I think you'd be a good stripper, but I don't know if I can let you audition."

"Why not?"

"They be taking their clothes off on there, you not finna give my shit up for the world to see."

Sin playfully rolled her eyes, "If the check big enough, I just might."

"Whatever check they offer you, imma give you a bigger one how bout that."

"Mhmm I like that, what's my favorite fashion accessory?"

"Definitely, the lil sparkly Dior bag I got you for valentines day. Even though I gave you all them Birkins, Chanel, Shenehneh, that's the bag you always go crazy for."

"Yes, I love my saddlebag, it's literally so cute. Where did we go on our first date?"

"So, we started talking when covid hit.."

"Mhmm."

"But, our first like real ass date, was prolly when I took you to Nobu in Cabo."

"Wait you guys first date was in Mexico?" A producer interrupted them shocked.

"Yeah, I had to treat my girl to a little baecation after the world opened up." Melo flexed.

"What's my astrological sign?"

"I don't know shit about astrology, but I know you a virgo cause you bring that up every chance you get." 

"You were almost a virgo. You were this close." She held up her pointer finger and thumb close to one another. "But i'm not, AHA. Big Leo Gang. You know, we're the best at everything."

"Ew, Leo's suck."

"That's not what you were saying las-"

"ANYWAY, this is the last question, you ready?" Sin quickly cut him off before he could expose their business.

He laughed, "Fa sho."

"What's something on my bucket list?" 

"Owning a helicopter."

"Very true."

"She took me on a helicopter ride for my birthday, and ever since then we were like yeah, we gotta get one of these things." 

"I honestly don't think you missed a question."

"Yuhhh, cause I do this shit baby." He leaned over puckering his lips. Sin rewarded him with a kiss.

"Alright, like this and spam the comments if you wanna see Sin answer some questions bout me."