Darling i'd wait for you

Hey guys so this chapter will have substance abuse, mentions of ED, and SH (just a warning). If you cannot read this chapter due to trigger you can skip ahead and the story will still make sense :) I will put TW before writing these types of sentences/paragraphs just in case you still do want to read this chapter. Ok enjoy!!!

-Eddie's POV-
To be honest I could never really handle jump scares or horror movies in general most of it really was just for show, to make myself look tough I guess. We were half way in the movie when things started to get kinda scary. The ominous music began to play along with their stuff that happens in horror movies. Out of no where a jump scare happened. I could swear I held on to a pillow that was next to me but when I looked over I saw my hands wrapped around Steve, suddenly my face turned red. "Guess you can't keep your hands off of me can you Munson?" Steve said with a sly grin "oh you wish Harrington" I replied playfully punching him in the shoulder. "Hey I have a question for you Munson"

"Alright then I have an answer"
"Eddie are you gay?"
"Well that depends steve"
"Be honest"
"Yes steve I'm gay"
"Well how did you figure out your gay"
"At first it was a lot of denial, a lot of self hatred, and a lot of drugs. I would burn myself because I thought deserved it, I would scratch chunks of my skin off. Then one day I meet this amazing guy and he was so nice to me. He would do the sweetest things and I loved him......" I could feel myself starting to tear up. I had never talked about these type of things with anyone at all. "I loved him so much until one day I found out that he had committed suicide"

"I'm so sorry Eddie I didn't know I shouldn't have asked"

"No it's ok I don't really care anymore it was a long time ago"

"How do you like i don't know, figure out if your gay or not tho"

"Well it's just like having a normal crush... you know the usual sweaty palms and having a hard time talking to them and shit like that"

"Can I kiss you"
"Huh"
"I know it sounds strange but can I kiss you?"

"And you said I couldn't get enough of you we'll look who's talking now big boy"

I saw Steve's face turn red from the nickname I gave him

"You know what no it was stupid I just wanted to try something out sorry Eddie"

"You know what why not go ahead steve"

"What!?! Really!?!"

"Yeah sure"

"Ok cool"

I was sure Steve wasn't gonna do it but he did. He leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't stop, I didn't pull away but I was surprised that Steve didn't either. I pulled away and began to smirk. I grabbed him by the wrists and pulled him upstairs. "Eddie where are we going?"

"Don't worry baby your in good hands"

I went into the nearest room I could find and pushed Steve on the bed. When standing up he was really big and strong looking but underneath me he was small and surprisingly extremely submissive. We began to kiss again this time not separating to even breathe. I began to leave little bite marks on Steve's neck. I didn't even know I had this in me. I began to take off my shirt and Steve did the same. While I was taking off my shirt, I was caught by surprise when Steve grabbed me and threw me down. "So you really thought I was this easy to dominate?"

"Wow big boy didn't know you had this kind of side in you"

"Fuck you annoy me Munson"

"Well fuck Harrington you make me horny"

Steve began to leave marks on my neck then down my chest. I didn't know Steve had this type of side to him. After about and hour or two of us making out and giving each other hickeys I began to fall asleep right on Steve's chest. God was he warm. Steve began to play with my hair and the last thing I remember before falling asleep was him telling me he loved me.