Chapter 1 and characters

Characters:

Aftons:

William - Business partner to Freddy's

Mrs.Afton - ???

Amber - Foxy mask sibling

Elizabeth - middle child

CC - youngest child

Tormentors:

Shadow - Chica mask

Jordan- Freddy mask

Zero - Bonnie mask

Emily's:

Henry

Mrs.Emily

Charlotte "Charlie"

Samuel "Sammy"

Fire - Lolbit

Missing Children

Gabriel - Freddy

Jeremy - Bonnie

Susie - Chica

Fritz - Foxy

Cassidy - Golden Freddy

Others:

Evalyn - Ennard(Amber's best friend)

——————-

I looked over at the clock and it read 6:45 am, meaning it was almost time to get up for the day. But as someone who hated getting up in the morning, I wanted to just stay in bed all day. But that's not really gonna fly. So when the clock hit 7:00 am, I got out of bed and grabbed my Foxy mask. I went downstairs and saw CC playing with his Fredbear plush. I snuck up on him and jumpscared him. He fell over, crying into his plushie and I started laughing at him for being such a crybaby. He had told me to stop before but I never listened to him. I didn't listen to Father either when he told me to stop scaring CC. I just kept doing it. It was the only thing that kept me happy ever since Mother died. I usually liked visiting Uncle Henry's house when I wasn't hanging out with my friends or scaring my brother. Usually because he actually cared about me, unlike Father. I used to hang out with my best friend, Evalyn, but she disappeared a long time ago. I never found out what happened to her and neither did her parents. But it's not good for me to live in the past. I grabbed my backpack and left the house. I walked to school everyday because I didn't want to deal with Crybaby in the car with me. I met my friends outside of the school building and we talked about my little brother's birthday coming up. Jordan was the light brown haired kid with dark brown eyes. He was also the one who wore a Freddy mask. Shadow, who was my best friend since Evalyn disappeared, had dark colored hair and yellow eyes. He was the kid with the Chica mask. Zero, who I had met last year and who had moved here from a long distance away, had blond colored hair and green eyes. She was the kid with the Bonnie mask. I was the smallest kid in the group but I was also the oldest. "You're still a pipsqueak, Amber.." Zero teased. "I am 14 and a half!" I yelled. "I was kidding, I was kidding. You didn't need to shout." Zero said, cringing at the loudness of my yelling. "So your brother's birthday is coming up, why don't we pull a prank on him?" Shadow suggested. "What kind of prank?" I asked. "We could put him inside of Fredbear's mouth. As long as someone tightens the springlocks before the party, we should be ok to do it." Shadow explained. "Well, As long as CC won't get hurt, I think it's ok." I said, agreeing with the plan. "I agree too. I don't want CC to get hurt either." Jordan said. So it was all settled: Zero, Jordan, Shadow, and I would pull the prank on CC by shoving him inside of Fredbear's mouth on his birthday and as long as the springlocks were tightened, We didn't have to worry.