Chapter 4

//Trigger warning: Death//

//Amber's POV//

———————

I was watching Lizzy so she wouldn't go near Circus Baby but I suddenly took my eyes off her for a few minutes and she disappeared. "Liz, Where'd you go?" I called out. I suddenly heard an animatronic screech coming from Circus Baby's room and I ran over to investigate. I saw Lizzy's circus Baby doll on the stage floor and hugged it tightly. "Dad!" I yelled, crying. Father came into the room a few moments later and held me close to his chest. Was he not even mad at me for taking my eyes off Elizabeth? What was going on? "It's ok, Amber... it's ok, I'm here." Father whispered. I cried into Father's shirt and even though he was irritated by it, I don't think he cared enough to yell at me. "How could I let something like that happen? I said I would watch Elizabeth to make sure she didn't go near Circus Baby!" I yelled, crying. "You couldn't control what was gonna happen, Amber, Eli was gonna go near her even if I didn't ask you to watch her." Father said, trying to calm me down. I wasn't ok, I was the only one of my siblings that was left alive, I just know this was karma for killing CC, I didn't want anyone else to be caught inside of my cycle of karma. "Amber, Listen to me; No one is blaming you for what happened. If I didn't program Circus Baby to capture kids, None of this would happen." Father said again.