𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗

Start from the beginning

________________________________
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷𝚝𝚑
𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦. 𝐽'𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡.

"Morning my beautiful Princess." J'den said as he griped my waist kissing me on the lips.

"Good morning my love." I said kissing him back.

"I made us breakfast."

"It looks good." J'den replied.

"Thank you, come sit and eat."

"I'm coming."

"So you going to your homeboys party tonight?" I asked as I ate my food.

"I am only because you going to London party, and im not staying alone on New Years."

"Im glad you going you never get out the house always want to be with me."

"Because I love you, and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I love you more, but I'll be safe I want you to have fun too!"

"I'll try to go out more if that will make you happy."

"It will." I said kissing him putting my dish in the sink.

"I'll wash the dishes love!" J'den exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm about to go shower and get ready to go shopping with Lolo!" I responded.

_______________________________
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖

𝐴𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟.

𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑒❤️

"I know your ass isn't in the shower right now."

"Chill the fuck out I just got in here."

"Okay, but you better be ready before 12:30 because I know you have 5 hour showers."

"Get off my phone hoe"

"Bye bitch MWAH!"

"Bye!"

𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 30 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟.

"Bae I'm going to go get some stuff set up with Jason, you cool with that?" J'den asked.

"Of course, you don't need to ask to go with your homeboy."