"Why are u blushing Lani" Jordan said with a smirk on his face. Oh my god, I didn't even realize my cheeks turned bright red. I looked at Amare and he was smiling.

I literally got butterflies in my stomach, his smile is the most beautiful smile ever. I chose to just ignore Jordan's comment, this guy is always in my business.

I turned around to go back upstairs and felt Amare's arm stopping me in the hallway. I faced him when he grabbed my waist closer to him.

Without saying a word he pressed his lips to mine, so many emotions were going through me all at once.

The kiss was that passionate that I lost my breath. We looked in each other's eyes and I felt so happy in that moment. This was very unexpected.

"U look good" he said after a while breathing heavily. "Thank you" I said in a shy voice and looked away.

This can't be real, I, Alani Victory Coriah kissed Amare?

"Yo what are you lot doing over here?" Jordan burst in with a cheeky smile on his face. Of course it's him.

Me and Amare immediately let go of each other.

"Nothing. Why are you always in everyone's business" I joked. Hoping he'd leave us alone.

"Are you sure?" Jordan said.

"Bro I asked her if she could do my hair that's it." Amare laughed.

"Safe bro, always use a condom" he said and walked away. What is wrong with him?

We looked at each other and laughed. Amare is laughing for the first time?

"No but seriously can u do my hair? I need it done asap" he asked.

"Yea sure I can do that" I said.

"Safe, thank you. Can you give your number?" He asked.

"Yes sure" I said and took his phone to put my number in his phone.

"Calm see u later" he said and walked back into the kitchen.

I ran upstairs and laid down in bed. What just happened? I still need to comprehend whatever just happened. I thought he couldn't stand me.

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard the doorbell. I immediately ran downstairs and opened the door.

"HIIIII BABES" I screamed out of excitement and hugged them tightly.

"HEY GIRL U LOOK STUNNING" Destiny and Liyah both said in sync. The guys immediately came running to the door.

"Yo the fuck is going on" Kayvon said.

"That's just how girls talk bro" Jordan said.

"I thought someone died bro, girls are something else bare screaming and that" Kayvon said which made the guys laugh.

"Um leave us alone I haven't seen my girls in forever" I looked at them annoyed.

"I swear u was with them like 4 days ago?" Jordan said while laughing.

"Shut up, 4 days is a long time" I said now laughing as well.

After a while of getting absolutely roasted by the guys we all ran upstairs.

"Girls I need to tell you so much!" I said full of excitement.

I decided to start with the beach incident and how Amare helped me twice.

"Omg no way, he's so sweet!" Liyah said.

"Are you serious why are you lot not together yet?" Destiny said.

"That's the thing, when I wanted to thank him he was bare rude like he didn't even look at me. It was like he hated me for some reason." I said.

"What's his problem" Liyah and Destiny both said in shock.

"You know what's more confusing, today when I went downstairs, I went to the kitchen and stayed there for a bit then went into the hallway and Amare stopped me. And pulled me closer and kissed me." I said looking at them to see their reaction.

"WHAT? No way!!" They both screamed.

"Shhh girls I don't want him to hear" I laughed.

"He then told me I looked good, and guess who walked in" I asked them.

"It has to be Jordan" They both said rolling their eyes. Everyone knows Jordan and what he's like. He's so noisy and funny, you've got to love him.

"Yesss, we just brushed it off and he said that he asked me if I could do his hair. But then when Jordan left he asked me if I could actually do his hair and I agreed. Then he asked for my number and I gave it to him. That was it." I said and waited for their reaction.

"Omg, i'm so shocked" Destiny said.

"This is so crazy, wait how was the kiss first of all?" She said.

"It was so passionate, tongue and everything. We both were out of breath." I said.

"No way, I already ship u both" Destiny said holding her hands to her chest. Looking like some proud mum. I'm dead.

Liyah hugged me so tight. What is wrong with these two?

"LANI, AMARE IS ACTUALLY THE ONE FOR YOU" she screamed full of excitement.

Knock Knock

Oh God please don't let it be him

————————————————————

hi guyssss decided to spice it up for you guys

What do u think about Amare and Lani together??

Opinions on Destiny and Aaliyah??

Opinions on Jordan??

Leave suggestions in the comments

Thank uuu❤️