44

Izuku and I were walking together back to the dorms, we had said goodbye to Togata senpai earlier and now we were really quiet.

By just glancing at him, I knew what he was thinking about because I was thinking about it too.

Eri-chan.

It made me feel angry at myself for not being able to help her. But there wasn't anything we could do at that moment. The only thing I could do... was keep my promise and rescue her, all of us.

We walked inside the dorm and we were greeted by some of our classmates. I tried to smile at them, but I was so tired. More mentally than physically.

"Hard day?" I looked at Eijiro and chuckled humorlessly.

"You could say," I swallowed and turned to the stairs. "I'll go take a shower."

I walked slowly and past the elevator. I was going to climb up the stairs. I need to think for a bit.

//////

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring inside the bathroom. I sighed and closed the shower, grabbing my towel and getting out, covering my lower half. Walking to my phone, I saw Katsuki's message.

BabySuki;

Come over to my room.

I wanna see you.

His texts made me smile a bit and made my heart race, but the uneasiness was still lingering in the back of my mind, so I couldn't really be happy about it. But I replied anyway.

;I'll be there in a bit.

I dried myself a bit and walked out of the bathroom, looking for some comfortable clothes to wear. I wasn't in the state of mind to pay attention to what I was getting, but I got dressed in a few seconds.

I knocked on Katsuki's door maybe two or three times, and then the ash blonde that I love opened the door, dragging me in before I could say anything. "Wh-?" And I felt a pair of soft lips against mine.

The kiss made me melt instantly, making me wrap my arms around his waist and get closer to him. Katsuki giggled on my lips, and that made me smile, but our kiss broke after a few seconds went by.

Our foreheads were touching and I had my eyes still closed. I bit my lip slightly. "I love you, Katsuki."

I heard him groan and his fingers playing with my hair, causing a smile to be plastered on my face, "Don't say that, (M/n)... I already know you love me."

"Well, I was making sure you still knew, just in case you doubt me, love." I felt his arms lowering and his palms held my forearms, squeezing them a bit.

"I'll never doubt it," Katsuki backed away from me, and I had to open my eyes.

Only now I noticed...

"What happened to you?"

...how messed up he looked. He looked worse than yesterday.

He chuckled nervously while scratching the back of his neck. "The extra classes are kind of tough, y'know..." he looked away and I noticed more bruises down his neck.

I held his hand and dragged him out of his room.

"Eh...? (M/n)?" My feet took us to my bedroom and I made him sit down on my bed.

Katsuki's eyes stared at me curiously.

"What...?" Before he could finish talking I walked into my bathroom and looked around for the first-aid kit.

When I stepped out, Katsuki was staring at the ceiling, a cute confused expression on his face.

"(M/n)," I grabbed my desk chair and placed it in front of him, sitting beside Katsuki and placing the kit on top of the chair.

"I'm going to be your nurse for a bit, Katsuki," I glanced at him and he a had faint blush on his face.

"Uh... you don't... have to, I can do it... myself." His shy voice made me turn to look at him.

And I couldn't resist.

I held his face with my hands and turned him, facing me. My lips touched his and my body leaned forward, making Katsuki lay down on my bed, our chests were pressed up against each other and I could hear his surprise noises whenever my lips moved on his.

Katsuki pressed his palms on my shoulders, weakly pushing me back. I did, but when our kiss broke I lowered down to kiss the bruises on his cheeks and down his neck.

"Gah... (M/n), wh-what are you-?" I stopped and placed my forehead on his shoulder, kissing it softly.

"You're irresistible, Katsuki, sorry."

He blushed and glanced away, I helped him sit up and, in complete silence, I became his temporary nurse.

//////

And the next day, when we walked into the classroom, the girls commented about Katsuki's appearance, and Shouto's attractive face being injured. That made me chuckle.

Katsuki glanced at me, growling and with his usual scowl on his face.

Weird... it's been a while since I've seen his signature scowl. I kinda missed it now that I realized it.

I wanted to do something, so I looked around. Okay, nobody's looking. "Hey, Katsuki." He turned to me abruptly.

"Wha-?!" My mouth on his didn't allow him to complain as I stole his breath with a kiss. I backed away two seconds later and I saw Katsuki's red face. You could probably fry an egg on him, and that thought made me laugh.

I ruffled his hair and walked to my desk, before I sat down I saw Izuku on his and I smiled at him.

"Good morning, Izuku." He just stared ahead, his eyes lost. He seemed to be thinking about something. And I knew what... "You're thinking of Eri, right?" And that made him turn to me.

"It's inevitable, (M/n)-kun. You saw her too... she was so scared..." I sighed and sat on his desk, looking down at him.

"I know, but... I made a promise to her, and we have to focus on class for now, the... the time to rescue her would come around soon, Izuku. Don't worry too much, okay?" He nodded once, but I saw his expression. He wasn't agreeing with me, and I didn't blame him anyway.

I was struggling to believe my own words right now too.

Iida yelled something about Tsuyu and Uraraka's absence, and then Jiro mentioned Eijiro missing too.

Just now I realized he wasn't here.

I did remember him texting me something about having a place where he could do his internship, but when Kaminari said that, Katsuki screamed behind me making me flinch.

And that like, Cementoss walked in to teach us the first class, so I made my way to my desk.

The day went past like a blur, sometimes I would space out for a moment and I wouldn't snap back if it wasn't for a teacher or Katsuki calling me. Izuku was even worse than me, and that was pretty much the course of our day.