That One Britney Spears Song

Comenzar desde el principio

You took a sharp inhale, 'There's so much more than in the manga..!'

You looked down at your blade, before looking back up at the upcoming sickles. You drew your blade back, before taking a preparation step backwards.

You inwardly crossed your fingers that the attack would work, "Star Breathing, First Form, Shooting Star!" With that, you dashed forwards at an extremely hasty speed, before slashing a good number of the sickles.

You let out a shaky breath, before turning back to see Uzui and Eli deal with the rest of the sickles. Not even a moment later, you soon felt the trickling of a small amount of blood from your eyes and ears.

You quietly winced, before quickly wiping some of it away. You then let out a small laugh in triumph, before locking eyes with Gyutaro, "HELL YEAH, BITCH! THAT'S HOW I GET SHIT DONE!! WOOOO!"

Soon after, you ran back over to Eli and Uzui, but before you could say anything else, explosives rained down from above. Luckily for you, Uzui deflected them upwards before they could hit any of you.

After the dust of the explosion died down, Eli side glanced you, "Woah woah, did you just-" You answered before he could finish with excitement, "Hell yeah, I did!"

Uzui then averted his gaze to in front of the three of you, making you turn your head. Uzui let out a small smile, "...Well. Ordinary means won't do the trick, huh."

There, Daki was sitting on Gyutaros back, with obi hanging out from her back and her arms wrapped around Gyutaros neck. Gyutaro sent the three of you a toothy smirk, "The two of us are one, after all."

Gyutaro narrowed his eyes on you once more, "Niiice technique, there. Never seen it. It's flashy, but you're a pest for using it." He then looked at Eli, "And you, you're just flat out annoying, maaan."

An irk mark grew on Eli's forehead, "What the fuck!? What's wrong with you?!" You burst into laughter, yet soon winced from pain, "BWAHAHA, HE'S RIGHT!! BWAHAH— augh!"

Eli scoffed, "Heh, that's what you get!" He then turned to face you, but seeing your condition, he quirked a brow, "Hey.. you uh.. you good?" You sent him a shaky thumbs up, "Y-Yeah.. I'll be fine.."

Gyutaro then locked eyes with Uzui, "But you, you're different, maaan. Different from all the pillars I've killed up to now. You were a special guy from the moment you were born. You got that chosen talent. The envy, man. I want to put an end to your life this instant."

The atmosphere engulfed in a short moment of silence, before Uzui spoke up, ".. Talent? Nah."

You and Eli looked up at Uzui as he continued, "Do I look like I have some kind of talent? If that's how you see someone like me, you must have had a wonderful life."

Blood dripped from his forehead as he continued to smirk, "You've lived hundreds of years, yet you shut yourself up in this place. I'm not surprised you don't know how the world works. This country's huge. It's swarming with amazing guys."

Veins began to bulge from his forehead,  "And there are really strange guys out there. There are guys who became pillars two months after picking up a blade."

He then rose his voice, "I GOT CHOSEN? DON'T MESS WITH ME. HOW MANY LIVES DO YOU THINK HAVE SLIPPED THROUGH MY FINGERS? YET YOU SAY, I WAS CHOSEN?"