AUSTIN
sure, what's up?

NESS
are you and elsie verona together?

that's all i've seen online

AUSTIN
no, we're just friends

but we are in the same movie together

NESS
i'm only asking because i've seen
rumors that you were the one that
got her the role in your movie

AUSTIN
that's ridiculous

baz and the presley family specifically
chose her

i had no say in their decision in casting her

where did you see this rumor?

NESS
People magazine wrote an
article this morning about it and
i had seen the pictures so I just had to ask

i'm actually good friends with her sister and jackie is fuming about the article

AUSTIN
that's understandable

but no, i did not get her the part

she got it herself

NESS
you should probably call elsie and let her know about the article

jackie is freaking out too much to tell her

AUSTIN

okay, thanks for letting me know Ness

Incoming call from ROB!

ANSWER | DECLINE

"hey robert." elsie answered as she sat in her trailer on the set of jurassic world: dominion. it was her lunch break and she was currently eating a turkey wrap with hot cheetos and a lemonade.

"hi ellie, how's filming?" he asked as he sat in the airport, waiting to board his plane.

"tiring but I have one scene left before i'm done filming the movie. hows the airport?" elsie asked as she took a bite from her turkey wrap.

"very boring but have you seen the article?" he asked as he leaned his elbows on his knees.

"theres another article?" elsie asked in disbelief. it was like the young actress couldn't catch a break.

"yeah, there is." austin sighed, not liking how the conversation was going.

"what was it saying this time?" elsie asked as she waited anxiously.

"it said that you got the part of priscilla because of me. apparently baz or your manager made an announcement about you being casted and they wrote an article about it."

"that's insane. we've barely known each other two weeks, how could we be dating? and you didn't even know they were considering me." elsie exclaimed as she began to pace back and forth in her trailer.

"i know but you shouldn't street over it, ellie. just focus on filming for jurassic world and stranger things and when that's over, you can focus on filming for elvis. baz and priscilla chose you for a reason. show everyone that you can do it." austin told her to calm her down and it worked.

"you know, you're oddly good at motivational speeches." elsie remarked as she sat down.

"yeah, i get that a lot." he joked causing elsie to chuckle lightly.

"i really should finish my lunch before i gotta go back to film but i hope you have great flight and text me when you land okay?" elsie told him as she took a sip of her lemonade.

"okay, i'll text you when i land." he told her with a small smile.

"okay, bye." elsie smiled before she ended the call.

maybe things will get better from now on.

BELLA'S CORNER

tempted to have austin and elsie be together before september so they can attend the met gala together but i wanna drag it out until december lol

so indecisive, i love it

post another chapter today?