Jungkook:N-no mom he di-didn't hurt me, I hu-rt him.

Jungkook's dad:We know very well that you would never hurt Tae. He's very precious to you. Tell me what he did. I'll talk to him.

Jungkook:N-no. I've made a b-big mis-take.

Jungkook started crying even more which made his parents panick even more.

Jungkook's dad:Jungkook, we have never seen you cry like this. It's worrying us. Tell us clearly what happened.

Jungkook started telling them everything.
After hearing everything they couldn't believe the story.

Jungkook's dad:You really did this?! Shame on you!

Jungkook:I-I really did this.

Jungkook's dad slapped him. He was going to give him another slap but his mom stopped his dad.

Jungkook's dad:How could you have done that? I feel ashamed to call you my son. And we thought we were going to talk to his dad when he comes about your engagement. How are we going to even face them? I have no problem with having a new friend but how could you have done that to someone who cared for you since childhood and stayed with you till now?!

Jungkook's dad's eyes were red in anger and Jungkook couldn't even face his dad. His head was down, crying. He didn't even have the courage to look at his dad's eyes.

Jungkook's dad: You behaved with him like trash for your attraction?! Attraction? Attraction my foot. Now go to your attraction. He has pushed you away too. They both left you. You lost a precious friend for your 'attraction'. Stupid attraction.

Jungkook's mom noticed that he was furious.

Jungkook's mom:Hubby I'll talk to Jungkook. Please calm down and go. I'll manage him.

Jungkook's dad left furiously.

Jungkook's mom grabbed Jungkook's collar.

Jungkook's mom:How could you Jungkook? After all that you lied?! I can't believe that you are my son. That day I blamed Tae and his new friend when it was my son's fault.

 That day I blamed Tae and his new friend when it was my son's fault