Well That Could Have Gone Better

Start from the beginning

Izumi just ignored her brother and continued to drag him. After a bit of struggling she fell to her butt and replied to her brother's earlier question, "Because you never want to get out of bed and Mom and Dad have to force you out.'' Izuku tsk'ed and asked, ''Will you stop dragging me if I get up and walk?" Izumi nodded and both of them helped each other up to their feet. "Alright. Let's go, wake Mom and Dad,'' Izuku told Izumi as he adjusted his shirt. ''WOOO,'' Izumi cheered as she ran towards their parents' room. Izuku followed close behind but took a detour to the kitchen.

Izumi, as one would expect, was the first to arrive at their parent's doorstep. She threw the door open and announced her presence. "WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO SEE WHAT OUR QUIRKS ARE!'' She then ran to their bed and jumped onto their stomachs. Two voices groaned out in pain, one being much deeper than the other. Suddenly a man with tanned skin, pitch-black hair, and onyx eyes appeared from under the sheets and grabbed Izumi by her sides. Izumi was then lifted into the air and spun around. Playfully he said, ''You little rascal.'' He then set Izumi down as he tickled her belly, with Izumi begging him to stop through laughter. "Ok Hizashi that's enough,'' a pale-skinned woman with forest green hair and viridian eyes said. Hizashi pouted and told the woman, ''Oh come on Inko. Let me have some fun.'' Inko simply rolled her eyes and asked Izumi, ''Izumi where is your brother? Awake I hope.''

As Izumi was about to answer a voice from the door frame rang out, ''I'm right here.'' Everyone then turned to face the doorframe and saw Izuku eating an apple. "Hey where did you get the apple,'' Izumi questioned while pointing at said apple.

In response, Izuku shrugged and said, "I went to the kitchen.'' Hizashi and Inko let out a small chuckle. Hizashi then got out of bed. "Alright, kids. We have a lot to do for your fourth birthday, but first, you have to leave and get ready for the doctors..'' Izuku and Izumi then went off to get ready, arguing about who would have the better quirk. Nevertheless, they went off and got ready for the day. Izuku chose some white sneakers, black shorts, a white shirt, and a blood-red jacket. Izumi wore the same thing, but with a largely blue jacket that had a white rectangle in the middle that sprouted lines that went across the shoulders, red lines that accentuated the white as well as traveling down and pointed to a yellow line going across the ends of the jacket. The forearms appeared to be yellow gauntlets with cloth fins, and a white v-shaped line that went around the wrist and was accentuated by blue. The hood of the jacket was yellow with rounded spikes at the top. Izumi also had an action figure in hand. The action figure was a large and muscular man, whose top half looked the same as Izumi's jacket, with the hood being replaced by plastic hair with the spikes actually being hair spikes. The bottom half of the action figure was largely blue, with white patches with red lines on the sides of his hips and he also wore yellow boots with red and white trim.

"See you still love All Might,'' Izuku said offhandedly while looking at his sister's jacket and action figure. "See you still love being bland and playing video games,'' Izumi said as she stared at her brother and the portable gaming device in his hand. The both of them stared each other down and eventually their staring contest was interrupted by Inko saying, ''Ok you two we have to get going or we are going to be late. I'll buy you food on the way.'' The twins stopped staring at each other and turned to their mother, ''Ok Mom,'' they said in unison.

As they were leaving Izuku noticed Hizashi wasn't with them. He asked, ''Mom where's Dad?" "Oh. Your father had to run some errands. He'll join us later.'' "Oh ok,'' Izuku said as he continued to walk by his mother's side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inko and the twins were in the waiting room, well waiting. Izumi was playing with her action figure and Izuku was focused on his game. "What is taking so long,'' Inko whispered as she looked at the time on her phone. However, as one says, speak of the devil and he shall appear. "Midoriyas the doctor is ready to see you.'' The three Midoriyas stood up and went to the doctor's office.