Chapter 7 : Praise The Birdie 🦆

Start from the beginning

Sangwon chuckles in response, "Aah Jihoonie....who told you they aren't close anymore?"

"Eh?" Little JayJay also did not seem to understand too as the hyung walked away chuckling.

"Adults are strange.Sigh." the 06 liners shook their heads.

______________________________

Sae was quick on her feet,and she caught Chanie in her iron grip quite soon.

"Yah,why do you even try when you know you cannot outrun me." She huffs as they walk back.

"Cause it's fun. You look cute when you are mad Sae Bird. I love annoying you sweetheart."

He chuckled as she cringed at his choice of terms. He really loved to annoy her and succeeds at it. She tries so hard to keep her anger in control.

"You...why cannot you not appreciate me for once. You know...something on the lines of✨hey,you danced like a swan today,you were awesome!✨" She said dreamily. Sae really yearned for attention and praises for her hard work, which Chanie wasn't giving her.

"Birdie you did hip-hop today...are you sure about which birdie you are choosing as an adjective?"Woochan chuckled.

"Or just say you did well today porcupine!" She yells, making him chuckle.

"How hard is it to give me some credit? It's as easy as~" she couldn't complete her sentence as they turned round the corner and with her focus on Woochan,she didn't see where she was going and bumped into someone.

She was about to lose her balance but the person steadied her by holding onto her hands.

"I am sorry I was preoccupied i didn't see where I was going." She apologised to the guy in front of her. He was quite tall and a had a sharp jawline.

"No problem at all,i hope you are okay?" The time of his voice shows genuine concern and she nods.

The guy looks at her,his forehead wrinkled.

"You are...SK... Bae Sae Kyung ...right?" He asks and she nodded,as Woochan was watching the whole proceeding

"You were cool today...on stage..."he bluntly said tucking his hands into the pockets of his denims.

Sae was speechless.

"Ah well...thanks hehe..." She stuttered. First time getting compliments from another trainee who wasn't EunChae.

The guy looks at Woochan who looked back sternly.

"Ah Chan..."he waved a hi to which Woochan just curtly nod his head.

The guy turned his attention back to Sae.

"I will see you around then..."he  says before walking past her, whistling.

"Woah...see it's that simple!" Sae hits Woochan's head to bring him back to Earth.

Chanie just rolls his eyes,looking in the guy's direction till he disappears.

"Who's that though,i don't think i have seen him many times. Anyway i found someone who knows my value woohooo" she whistles and walks away in the opposite direction without even waiting for his reply. She was too happy.

Woochan stood rooted to his spot though,clicking his tongue.

(Drop your guess who it is now,if you have an idea👀👉)

"That...is..."he took deep breath.

Biological Name: Zhao Yufan

Common Name:James

A species Jo Woochan puppy was going to have some tension with.

______________________________

A/N - 18th July 2022

So in this chapter we met two new people😌💗

The cute and chaotic maknae Han Jihoon😘

And the Suave James who is going to make you fall hard~

Please do like,and comment,it makes my day really ^^

Saranghae 🥰

Your Author V ✌