Chapter 7 : Praise The Birdie 🦆

Sae rushed backstage with some adoption papers-well not literally-just banana milk-a weapon she could use to kidnap anyone in Hybe with.

She spotted the boy with the shiny brown hair walking down the aisle.

"Justin Jay Takagiiiii!!!"she caught up to him as he looked at her in surprise.

"Annyong...noona!" He said in his cute accented Korean making her chuckle.

She patted his shoulder, "Justin Jay Takagi,you got to teach me your trade,I am kidnapping-I mean adopting you right away."

JayJay laughed at her joke, "Sure noona. Make sure to get me banana milk everyday though." He said as she handed him the carton she just got.

She ruffled his hair his adoringly, "You must be hungry! Let's go have lunch?"

They found a spot at Hybe's dining hall and got seated with their meals.

"Noona. Meet my friend...Jihoon!"he said as he gestured for another boy to come over.

Another adorable youngster came up to them.

"Annyong noona. I am Jihoon!" He giggled.

"Aah...Han Jihoon right? Yes! I remember seeing you on the dance floor. You have been training for three years right? You are such an ace!"

The boy blushed and thanked her.

"What liner are you." Sae asked him.

"2006.Same as JayJay." He said,making her cough.

"Woah...you all are literal kids,I really am a grandma now."she shook her head as Woochan came out of nowhere and gently hit her head.

"Sae bird. You are literally just a 2005 liner. Such a drama queen gosh"he shook his head sarcastically as he sat down next to her as she glared at him.

"Woah...looks like the bird couple quarrel is back on..." Lee Sangwon came up and sat opposite to them.

"Eh...what Sangwon oppa...?" She blinked ,unable to catch the term he referred to.

Woochan kicked Sangwon hyung under the table and shook his face as if asking him to stop.

"Nah I was just saying, that Chan-ie was back to calling you a birdie and annoying you again." Sangwon grinned.

"Aish,so even you know about that? That bird nickname." Sae buried her face in her hands and shook her head,frustrated.

"Yeah,he always keeps talking about you while calling you that-" Sangwon received another kick from under the table making him shut his mouth as he winced in pain.

Sae pulled Woochan into a headlock and pulled him close,looking him in the eye as he gulped.

The kiddos Jihoon and JayJay didn't understand a thing and just sip their banana milk.

"One more time you call me a Sae-Bird, you get buried before you can say it again. Understood traitor?" She warns him as he nods-scared.

"Good. Now go get to practice."she loosens her grip and shoos him away. He obediently gets off and runs away. Only to go to the other end of the room and yell-

"As you say Sae Bird!" He mockingly salutes and immediately dashes away as soon as she leaps to chase him.

"Jo Woochan Jugullllaeeeeee!!!" She waddle runs comically.

Sangwon giggles, "Crazy Birdies."

Jihoon turns to Sangwon.

"Hyung...they were the closest of friends during the tv show...what happened to them now...they fight so much..." He tilts his head in confusion.