"Hey hey," He says, trying to hold in his tears as the four pogues put their arms around eachother, "I'm sorry for basically throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunt thing."

"Hey yo John B, we were basically bound to run off a cliff at somepoint," JJ sighs.

"At least we did it together," Liv smiles sadly, trying to blink the tears away.

"Pogue style..." JJ finishes and Liv puts the side of her head on his shoulder.

"Pogue style," John B repeats.

"Get out of here. Please," Kie says.

"Now," Pope orders, "We'll see you down in two months down in mexico."

"Love you," JJ calls out as John B goes to start the boat. However, he freezes.

"Hey wait a second. Tell Sarah I said 'goodbye', okay?"

"Of course man," Liv answers as the tears start to fall.

"Don't forget. Cross the border at Brownsville, okay?" JJ reminds him.

"Got it." The pogues push the boat out and like that he's gone. Liv wipes her eyes and her and JJ walk off while Kie and Pope stay behind talking.

"What's up with them?" Liv asks, nodding to the pair.

"Lets just say, high Pope is an idiot." After a few minutes, Kie and Pope hug and walk back to the car. The sirens become louder and JJ exclaims, "Hey guys we've got to go!" But before they could get to the car, the police cars speed round from all directions and corner them.

They jump out of the car and point their guns at Liv.

"Hands up, Olivia!" Shoupe shouts as they move towards her but she refuses.

"Liv, do what they say," Kie pleads, voice full of worry and reluctantly she puts her hands up.

"Now slowly drop to the floor." An officer pushes her down, roughly then forces her face into the dirt. Liv's hands are pulled behind her back and secured tightly with handcuffs.

"Now stay down!" He shouts and goes over her rights.

"Be careful!" Kie cries. However, they ignore her and haul Liv up so she's standing. They drag her to the police vans so hard that she stumbles and falls to the floor.. Liv feels her knees start to bleed as she is shoved into the back of the car. As the engine starts, Liv looks back to see Shoupe shouting at the three pogues left behind.

----

They reach the camp and Liv is pulled out of the vehicle, surrounded by many officers. She walks along with her head hung low as she ignores the dirty looks and stares she gets along the way. They direct her into a tent with a desk and two chairs in the middle.

She sits on one of the chairs and after 10 minutes Shoupe finally walks in and sits on other.

"Look we know you are just a witness okay. Ward made sure we knew that John B was the one who killed her, not you," Shoup starts and Liv shakes her head laughing silently at his cluelessness, "So just tell me where he is and the punishment for you wont be as bad."

Liv doesn't respond.

"Please, Olivia. I'm trying to help you but if you don't cooperate I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you." After a minute of silence, Shoupe gives up and stands up, sighing.

"Take her back to her friends, she's no use," He rubs his forehead and Olivia is led out of the room towards a big tent where Kie, JJ and Pope are sat. The police officer takes off the handcuffs and Kie runs up to Liv, flinging her arms around her. Once they detach, she walks up to JJ and sits down next to him, putting her head in her hands.