Chapter Four

They all did as they said. The team met up precisely at 12:00 midnight. They thought they should get ready for the sun to rise before they went into the forest.
"Guys, can I say something?"
"Sure!"
"Ok, so I'm a little afraid of dark scary woods."
"Oh, um.... Don't worry, you're not alone!"
"Thanks, but just saying I don't have any magical powers. All I can do is golf."
"Don't worry,Kayla!"
"Yeah?"
"Could you please turn Rory's golf club into a weapon?"
"No problem."

Kayla took Rory's golf club and started chanting words. The golf club floated in the air and...POOF! It looked the same. Except for one thing. On the grip. There was a tiny little button. Rory pressed it and golf balls started shooting out from the head. Luckily no one was hurt.

"Oh, and by the way, that button enables you to shoot golf balls."
"Oh, thanks, just noticed!"(sarcastically)

Now the whole team was equipped for battle. They journeyed on into the forrest. The first thing everyone noticed was that there was a maze of noise. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Everything was calm. For now. Suddenly, all was silent.

"Does something seem strange?",asked Rory suspicious.
"Kinda" ,said Analise.
"This is weird, but I am ready to fight.", says Sara confidently
"Guys, come on lets go." ,Said Kayla stepping forward.
"I agree with Kayla" ,said Bella flipping away
The Prodigies all of a sudden heard a strange evil laugh. They ran away from the noise and hid inside a cave by Adventurous Creek. Kayla fixed up the cave to be a 2 story home, with 5 bedrooms, and a small kitchen. Everyone got settled in to their bedrooms, and Analise made a small dinner. Night fell, and soon the girls were asleep. Rory lay on a small, yet fluffy mattress that Kayla had created. It was hot in the cave home, so Rory took his blanket and went outside. He looked at the stars.
"Wow" he said to himself. "They are beautiful." BANG!
Rory sat up, picked up his blanket, and dragged it into the cave. He went to each of the girls rooms. They were all sitting up. It was absolutely silent in the cave. BANG! Everyone met in the kitchen.
"It's time" said Analise with a worried look on her face.

The girls traveled into the forest.

(A/N)
Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday this is from yesterday and I WILL post today again I promise!!!!!
-Okay_Okay_18
I don't really have anything to say, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm super happy that we have 107 views!!!!!! Most people have like 20k and I'm just like "OMG 10 VIEWS!!!!!". Sorry again for the short chapter. We will post later today though. Luv u guys! - Lumos934