Chpt 27 (VERY SHORT AND I MEAN SO SHORT and boring)

VENTI POV

"We been walking for hours...how long is her house.." I asked. God the walk was so long my leg could barely move a muscle. "Hey when are we there yet??"I asked again. "We barely walked,come on,We're almost there. Not too far away."he answered.

'Pfft yeah okay' I thought.

"See here we are"

As I sigh in relief I took a glance at the house and holy shi-this house looks like a castle!!. "Woah."is all I said. Xiao dropped Qiqi down on the ground. "Aww,I don't wanna go yet.."She 'awe'.

I walked up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. We can always-"

"You."

"I mean 'I' can always hang out with you. If your parents let me."I smiled. "Yeah! Sounds like a good plan :)..!" She walked her tiny legs up in her huge mtf door that was like 7 or 6 ft high. She knocked and her parents opened the door,they hugged and looked over at me and Xiao...mostly me.

I smiled and waved as they glared but quickly changed to a smile. "Thanks for taking care of her!"The mom yelled

"Yeah no problem!"i replied as I watched them close the door.

"Aughhh...finally we can go back to the dorm.."I groaned. "Great. Now we got another mile to walk to our dorm,how fun"Xiao said. "I mean it couldn't be that bad right?"

"Weren't you just complaint a few minutes ago?"

"PFFT that was a minute ago,haha"i joked and chuckled. "Yeah bu-"

"Shut up and let's just walk"I grabbed his hand and walked our way back!

.

.

.

Sorry it this was short,My shoulders and my hands has been hurting a lot so I won't be posting much anymore,but that's not the only problem,I also gotta focus on school (omg the rule sucks also)and stuffs. So sorry if this was short,thought I could make it longer but my hand gave up on me 😔🪦🪦.

Anyways,hope you guys have a good day/night :)