"Congratulations on your promotion by the way I was so happy when you called to tell me the good news. Thank goodness that bitch got arrested " Sriya lets out as she continues to stuff her face with the complimentary muffins on our table.

"Thanks, Sriyu I was so excited when I received the news I still don't know how she got caught though " I countered with a smile as the waitress approached our table with our food.

"Aah it doesn't matter how she got caught, Just be happy she did " she said as she munches on her fries.

"Alright you are right I don't wanna know am just glad she got caught, enough talk about me, how are you doing "

"I Am doing fine it's just my stepmom  making my life miserable and is this close to driving me crazy " she grumbled with a sign
"I still can't get why my father will choose to marry his daughter age mate claiming to be in love with her, how can he be in love with her. They are just crazy, crazy!! I tell you " she snorted, stretching her hands over to steal my fries. Shoving her hands back, I frowned at her and she immediately pulled the puppy dog face on me. Not being able to resist her.

"Fine, you can have my fries. I don't get why you can't order more fries. What did she do now" I inquired, she had been acting strange I can tell something is bothering her.

"Before my dad got married to that bimbo we were the best of friends now we barely talk to each other anymore when we do it only ends in arguments and I hate it I feel like am losing my dad" she whispered in a sad voice. I felt sad for my Sriya, our dad were such great friends, she loves her dad so much she must be hurting I still feel like there something else bothering her. She eats more when she is sad

"And also Samarth has been acting strange.... ANUSHKAA!!! he keeps shitting the wedding date and barely has enough time for me he is always in one business meeting or another we barely see each other anymore," Taking her seat with us, she said, I looked at Sriya and she assured that she called Anushka

"You know your dad and your Samarth both love you a lot, Have you tried talking to your dad or Samarth, " I asked them? I couldn't help but feel guilty I  have been so caught up with my life that I didn't even know my besties were having a hard time I felt soo bad for them, whenever we hang out we always talked about my life and how to solve my problems.

"Nope, I feel like my dad doesn't love me anymore Sriya said".

"And Samarth is cheating on me, do you think "talking" that's going to help? " Anu asked

"Yes you can try who knows it might work remember communication is the key, there  is no harm in trying either"

"Alright I will, I don't even know the key you are talking about but it's enough of this depressing topic how is that handsome husband of yours," Anushka asked with a smile winking at me. Typical Sriya she forgot about her problem and focused on me.

"Golu is doing fine, And I will have to get home early to prepare dinner for him the last time he prepares breakfast for me it was horrible, I had to band him from the kitchen for life. he can't cook to save his life " I replied absentmindedly with a small smile calling him Golu instead of the alien bunny that  I regularly call him around them as I kept on ranting about him.
I   immediately remember been asked just a simple question, I  felt a gush of  warmness on my cheek I knew I was blushing and tried to cover my face with my face

" He is fine would have been enough though. Wait a minute!! Did you just say Golu,  Are you blushing" Sriya asked

"No am not " I replied trying to hide my face from them and failing miserably at it.

"Yes you are, your cheek is all red, you like like  him " Anu said

"No I don't like like him,  I just don't see him as an asshole anymore and grown the hell  up who seriously says like like anymore " I replied with a snort

"I still do, deal with it am still a kid anyway, but girl I have never seen you blush because of a guy before and that says a lot, no need to be shy about  he is your husband,"  Anu says with a little laughs

"Alright fine maybe I like him a little, but he not going to find out about it remembered our marriage is just a deal and it's going to come to an end very soon anyway so whats is the point " I replied in an indifferent tone. I like Mahir but I don't really think there is a future for our relationship I can't get my hopes up and be shattered in the end so am just going to ignore whatever I feel for him.
"Don't think too much about it Sanvi, everything will happen the way it supposes to OK, we need a break from life being an adult is so tiring, Is our girls weekend on or on cause we are going to drink and party all night, " Sriya said the last part with a shout as different heads turned to stare at our table.

"Keep it down people are staring at us, and yes our whatever you called it is still one we need the break " Anu answered with a smile we really need it to clear our heads.

"Cool brings a lot of bikinis and a clubbing dress because we are going clubbing and drinking till we can't walk anyone more," she says with an excited grin.

" I don't think that's a good idea Sriya " I mumbled know how Sriya can't handle it. And act crazy when she is drunk I can't handle that.

"Come on mom live a little besides I am going to be fine," she says with an encouraging smile

" I hope so " I hesitantly replied still not convince about the drinking plans.

"Why don't you both come over for dinner at my house tomorrow, I can't hear no for an answer" I instructed with a smile. Sriya  frowns at me,
"Fine, I will be honored to dine with the king and queen" Anu sarcastically replied with a fake smile. And we laughed.

  tomorrow's going to be great.