chapter:7

"look how far we've come my baby"

_______

"What do you want?"
Harry hissed his whole body covered in blanket, and nose buried in book which he was pretending to read from an hour, cause zayn was sitting beside him doing nothing .just staring at him like harry has two horns on his head.

"a kiss on lips."
Zayn whispered and laid his head on harry's stomach. The curly lad sat up with a speed of light throwing zayn out of his bed, he was fully awake now. He knew zayn would do something like this .He knows guys like him very well.

"I knew it, you're an dog and dickhead you just wanted to kiss me that's why you planned all this trip and sharing room thing right?"

He yelled but zayn covered his mouth with both of his hands cause his parents were just in next room and if they heard that harry is yelling at him, then they all would scold him whether it's his fault or not.That's how they treat him now, after the arrival of harry. But he don't mind. Harry bite his palms, his eyes covered under his damp curls and the way he always run behind zayn to kill him, zayn doubt his grandmother's words that this lad would ever love him.

"what's your problem? ''

zayn asked and this time with a seriousness in his voice, the kind of tone he never used on harry and never ever wanted to, but if harry don't want him to chase him then he would stop. He need to know that is there someone else in his life, that's why he don't want zayn near him. That's what his friends told him, that maybe he's with someone else and you should ask him before it's get too late. Only if they knew that it's already too late for zayn. He has already fell for this guy with curls. He asked again, but this time little bit softly cause he noticed the way harry's face expression changed when he used his harsh tone on him.

"harry tell me? is there someone else in your life, i swear i'll convince everyone and no one would force you to do anything without your consent. So please tell me before it 's gets too late."

But harry was still silent, like zayn was not pleading him for something. But eventually he shook his head and slumped down on his bed without a single word. And that's what zayn wanted to hear. The thought of harry with someone else brings a pain in the middle of his chest. He engulfed him from behind securing both of his arms around  harry's waist and this time he didn't stop him for some unknown reasons. Cause some parts of him was always wanted zayn to hold him. He also puts his hands on zayn's hands with a blush on his cheeks, no more running away, no more hiding .

Just two days left, and zayn was almost caged in his own house like he's some criminal not a groom. There were always someone around him on his gran's order, as no one trust him when it comes to harry. Which is a right thing to do cause he had already tried all his tactics to meet harry, whether it includes bribing waliya or his house-maid he did everything, but nothing works out for him. Every time  he got exposed in front of his gran who gave him the same deathly glare which she is using on him from a week.

One side zayn was desperate to put that little ring which holds so much power on his harry's finger to make him his for lifetime. On the other side harry was crying three times a day, in morning with his mum ,in  evening with his dad and at night with gemma .His whole room was filled with presents from his soon to be in-laws, he can't even walk properly on floor cause as per rituals everything should be around harry in his room. It's not like he was scared that everything would change after two days, he knows nothing would change except they all will love him more. Zayn as his husband is just for world to know, cause for him he's already his husband, his bestfriend and much more. And one of the reason he cry more cause he can't even talk to zayn which frustrates him more.

"more presents oh gosh, do me a favour mum throw me out of my room and put all these expensive things on my bed, then only maliks will get the satisfaction of marriage." 

Harry whispered from kitchen though he wanted to scream but his throat was clogged cause of cold that he caught due to change in weather, it was heavily pouring from few days and no matter how sick he is but if it's raining then he would drench himself in it .Cause it's the only thing which reminds of zayn's love, always falling on him and covering each part of his flesh with its little droplets. Though when trisha came to know that he caught cold she gave him a big lecture that ''how you and zayn are so immautre and even saffa is more intelligent than you two' which he agreed without a word cause it's right. And when zayn heard about this scolding thing he sent him a bunch of laughing emojis and harry didn't text him whole day.

He was about to enter in his room when he noticed  the last present in front of his door, it was a little basket with sweets, fruits and the traditional things which he don't even know what is it but that's not what caught his eyes, there was a envelop inside it he picked it up and ran towards his room hiding it under his sweater so no one would notice him. It's been  a week and he haven't heard a word from zayn which makes him more angry at everyone.

harry if this reached safely in your hands, i swear i would believe that god exists babe . I don't know from where should i start, but first thing is your zayn is fucked up babe. And i miss you not that much just little bit more than yesterday. I hope you're not crying every now and then, please don't cry nothing would change except your surname. Life couldn't be more amazing then we both are experencing right now love, this is our time.  The sweet and sour moments that we've spent toghether with this they all will become our moments, which i don't want to share with anyone except you_everything just with you. Please take care of yourself  and my heart ,my darling. There's a favourite chocolate of yours inside that red box which was very hard for me to deliver cause no one would let me touvh anything, but i did but don't eat all of  it save something for me as well and don't tell mum about this, she will kill me. And hey my curly! i love you like insanely please kiss this letter it has my lip prints on it darling.

And he kissed that letter again and againand again with his eyes stuck on moon cause he knows zayn is staring at it too, no matter how far they're they live in eachother like moon and clouds.

______________

never knew but it drives me wild... 

seems like no one is enjoying i can feel it , that's the problem i can feel what you feel about me, very bad habit of mine but don't worry it's ok !