Oh Snap

Willow really needed to go to the bathroom but she couldn't wait till Zacky got back. She then decided to get up and walk herself. As she stood up a jabbing pain shot through her right hip area making her hiss, but she just figured it was her muscles from her not moving around much.

As soon as she got to the bathroom, liquid gushed out of her and she thought she peed herself.

"Oh just fucking great." She groaned.

But as she went to turn around to go get changed her foot slipped causing her to lose her balance. Luckily she caught herself on the sink before she hit the ground. Since she couldn't get her footing she just made herself sit on the floor.

She let the tears fall because her side hurt and she couldn't get a hold of Zacky. She then called her mom.

"Hey sweetie."

"Mom." She sniffled.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I fucking pissed myself mom." She cried, "And to make matters worse, I went to go get changed and I slipped. I fell against the sink some and said screw it and now I'm sitting in my own piss in the bathroom like a beached whale."

"Where's Zack? Is he there with you?"

"I don't know where he is. I can't get a hold of him. He was taking his son back to his mom's. I thought he'd be back by now."

"Okay honey, your dad and me is on our way."

"I'm sure I'll still be here in the bathroom."

With that they hung up. She turned where her back was resting up against the cabinet for the sink.

"It'll be okay baby." She rubbed her stomach, "Help is on the way. Mommy's sorry for sudden movement you probably felt in there."

All of a sudden another jolt of pain hit her, causing her to groan out.

"Oh my God I hope that's just from the Braxton Hicks and not an actual contraction. It's not time for you to come yet." She breathed out as she looked at the time on her phone, "Okay, 7:29, need to remember that in case that happens again."

"Sweetie? Willow?" Joe called out.

"I'm in here! I'm in the first bathroom!" She called back.

They then walked in.

"Here I am, just sitting in my pee. Can you guys help me up so I can change."

"Oh sweetie." Barbara laughed softly, "You didn't pee your self, your water broke. Joe get me a towel, let's clean this up before we help her up so she doesn't slide again."

Joe nods, "Where are they at?"

Willow points to the cabinet by them, "In there. Wait did you say my water broke?! That can't be happening! I'm only 8 months along, it's not time yet."

"It's going to be okay. Sometimes this happens." Barbara starts cleaning up the liquid, "Some babies are perfectly healthy being born early, like you for instance." They then helped her up, "You couldn't wait to enter this world, you were almost 3 weeks early."

"I was?" She asked as they headed for her room.

"Mhmm." Barbara nodded, "And look at you, you turned out perfect."

"I don't know how per-" She got cut off by pain.

Barbara rubbed her back, "We need to hurry."

"What time is it now?" Willow groaned.

Joe looked at his watch, "It's 7:50."

"Pains not 5 minutes apart, good. My last one was at 7:29. The doctor told me when I get pains to keep track of the times, to make sure their not 5 minutes apart so we have time."

"Yes that's good." Barbara nodded as Willow sat on the bed.

"Can you help me get clothes, my shirts are hanging and the rest is in that dresser. Something comfortable please."

"Oh course my dear."

"I'll uh, I'll step out and give you ladies some privacy."

"Yes, thanks dad." Willow smiled and he walked out.

"How about this?" Barbara held up Jimmy's old DCMA shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Perfect." She smiles.

"I chose this shirt for good luck." Barbara smiled, "I remember James wearing it all the time."

"He definitely loved that shirt. It's from his friends, Benji and Joel Madden's clothing line they have." Willow told her as she changed her clothes with her mom's help.

"And I see you kept it all these years."

"I did." She sighs, "His bedroom is still the same too. You know, Leana couldn't bring herself to go in there to get her things out? She had to have her brother's help to get her clothes from in there. And I know how she felt, at first I could barely go in there."

"What are you going to do with it then? Darling, you guys have a baby on the way."

"Zacky moved in here, and this place is a three bedroom so there's still a room for the baby. Well we made that into Zacky's  son's room, but he's only here part time and so we figured the kids can share a room."

"So you're just going to keep it shut off forever? Joe, she's done, you can come back in now."

"Yes I am mom, because that's always going to be James room. I can't bring myself to empty it." She says as they walk out of the bedroom, "Oh my hospital bag. Can one of you grab it? It's on the left hand side in the closet. "

"I'll grab it." Barbara stated then walked back in.

After she had it they walked out and got into the car then headed for the hospital. By the time they got there, her contractions was only 10 minutes apart.