Chapter 8:Running up that hill

_Tommy pov_
I wake up due to someone shouting,I open my eyes to see that everyone is getting ready for work,well I better join.

As I walk with everyone else I immediately get hit in the face with the smell of salt,I mean this prison is deep in the ocean therefore it would have that scent.We all get taken to a building that seems to be brand new,mainly because I could see water dripping from the ceiling,the walls and puddles on the floor.One of the guards tell us that our job is to clean up all the water while the other one gives us ladders and sponges.Well time to get to work!

Ok so it's been about 2 hours and we are...not close,we have only done ¼ of the room.As I was about to continue scrubbing the floor I hear the guards call for me,I walk over to them and they grab me by the hands.What?They take me to a rather strange area that has submarines here,this is exit why are they...oh no,wait it can't be...Is my shipment early?

I ask the guards and they do nothing in return,oh crap.They throw me into a submarine cell and lock me in there.They then go to the steering wheel and turn the underwater vehicle on.No...no no no no no no no no no no!Mine was supposed to be next week,not now!

I need to tell Business bay...But how?....I can try that sleep dream thingy like the last time with Deo!...But I don't know how I did that and it's day time,he could be taking a nap but I don't think he is.Well I might aswell give it a try...

THINK OF NOTHING!Think if nothing,think if nothing,think of nothing,think of nothing,I feel my eyelids become heavy and fall,all my thoughts slowly fading away.

_Tommy dream time!_
I'm infront of a door,not just any door but my old bedroom door.I open it to see little me sitting on the bed as Wilbur sits next to me,singing a song that if I remember correctly was called running up that hill.

It was about a man and a woman who loved each other very much,but thanks to their relationship they get insecurities and that if they could make a deal with God,and they get him to swap their places,they would understand each other more.

I don't really remember how it went but I do remember the chorus.I'm pretty sure it went...'And if I only could I'd make a deal with God,and I'd get him to swap our places.Be running up that road,be running up that hill,be running up that building'.

Y'know the meaning of this song is actually kinda a good idea for the current war...It actually kinda sounds like-'Tommy?',I turn around and see Wilbur,I tell him that they need to find me soon or else I might be executed.

_Tommy dream time has ended_
I wake up and immediately start sweating,I wipe the sweat of my face and get up I look through the windows without touching them and my eyes widen...Oh no I'm here...I realise as I read the massive sign that said...'Welcome to Hadestown'.Oh sh*t