Beach Date <3

Authors Note: My stories may contain smut and tws but i will say if they do for yall <3 This story has neither!
-
Nicks Pov :
I texted Charlie as soon as I got home from school because I missed him already. "Hey Char want to go to the beach again this weekend?"
"Yes let's go! ❤️"
I smiled as I was happy he could go. Charlies the person who makes me happiest no matter how sad I am. Then I cuddled Nellie and fell asleep.

Charlies Pov :
When I saw Nick asked me to go to the beach this weekend I was so happy and excited I immediately said yes! I said good night to Nick but he didn't answer. Hopefully he's just sleepy and not ignoring me. After awhile of just listening to music I fall asleep.

The Next Day (Saturday)

Nicks Pov :
I got ready to go to Charlies so we could met and go to the beach. I checked my phone and saw he spammed me with goodnight messages. I quickly texted him and said "Sorry Char I was sleeping but good morning! I love you ❤️. Omw there!!"
I quickly finished packing my beach stuff and ran to Charlies. As I got their I rang the door bell. I heard someone bolt down the stairs then swing the door up it was Charlie.

Charlies Pov :
I saw Nicks text and smiled as I hurried up and finished getting ready before he came. I heard the door bell rang and Tori yelled "CHARLIE NUCKS HERE!" I bolted downstairs and swung open the door and there was Nick. I hugged him then kissed him. "You ready for the best beach day of your life." Nick said while smiling.
"Yes definitely Im so excited." I said.
We walked out the door holding hands and got on the train to get to the beach. As we got off the train we held hands and ran to the beach. Then Nick tackled me to the ground and we kissed.

Nicks Pov :
As we got off the train I grabbed Charlies hand and ran to the beach. As we got to the beach I tackled Charlie softly to the ground and kissed him. We stayed there till the sun went down swimming,kissing and just being there for each other. Then we hopped back on the train and left We kissed as we went separate ways for the night.

Heartstopper One Shots! 💗On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara