𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟲

Start from the beginning

...

"And Takeomi kept talking to Benkei. He wasn't even paying attention to me!" Senju ranted about her brother on the way. Other than the ranting, she kept glancing at your hand. She wanted to hold it so bad!

"Is this the place?" You asked, walking up the stairs to the entrance.
"Yep!" She let you walk up first. That was a bad decision since the wind blew your skirt. You didn't have time to wear safety shorts since you were supposed to get out of the house quickly. She saw a glimpse of your underwear before quickly smacking herself.
"What was that sound, Senju?"
"The sound of me coming to my senses!!" She blushed. 'Stop being a pervert.. you're the one who should walk up the stairs first, Senju!'

You both were greeted by the worker. "Welcome! Just the two of you, right? Follow me!"

You arrived in a cozy little room with pillows, plushies, and a TV. "You can use this place for two hours. Snacks and drinks are in the hallway."

"Wow~!" Senju jumped on all the pillows. "This is so nice!"
"Mhm!" You went in the room and sat next to her.
"No wonder this place is so popular. Super nice to hang out in!"

Senju heard a bunch of muttering in the walls. "Look, the wall talks!"
"Really? What's it saying?" You leaned into the wall.
"Babe, touch me."
"P-please~!"
'W-what the hell?!' You gasped, quickly leaning off the wall. "Uh.."

"You're dating someone else, this isn't okay!"
"I want you so bad.."

'...Where are we?!'

"Wait, I'll go get the snacks!" Senju rushed out of the room.

'No wonder this is a famous place amongst teenagers! They're all so perverted!' You thought as you crossed your arms.

Kiss
Smooch
Moan
Mwah

'I thought this was a friendly date. B-but.. this is a place for couples! Why did Senju want to come here?'

Then, it hit you.

"M-make sure to dress prettily!"
"I-It's a date!"
"I missed you!"
"Y-you look very pretty!"
"I'm glad you're wearing a skirt."
...
"I'm glad you're wearing a skirt."
...
"I'm glad you're wearing a skirt."

'This is no friendly date! Senju... I didn't know you were such a pervert! You knew what this place was before coming here, didn't you?!'

"I-I'm back..."

A flustered looking Senju walked in the room. "I.. b-brought the s-snacks..."

'No.. maybe she actually didn't know. She looks just as flustered as me!'

She accidentally dropped the all snacks in the tray she was holding. 'Why did I invite Y/n in such a disgusting place?! This is so embarrassing, I don't wanna ruin her innocence!'

"S-Senju..." You looked down, blushing.
"Y-yeah?" She sat next to you.
"Why did you.. no.. uh.. never mind.."
"Uh.. well.. you look really pretty in your skirt-.."
"Stop it! You're making this even more awkward!"
"I'm sorry! I really didn't know what this place was.."

You tugged on her sleeve and looked up at her. Your cheeks were burning red. "I-I wanna go home.."

。。。

You were outside of the building now. You've never been happier to exit a cafe before. It was awkward and quite as you two walked home together.

"Y/n," Senju suddenly grabbed your hand.
"Yeah?"
"I have to tell you something."
You stopped walking and faced her. "What is it?"
"I like you.." she confessed, direct eye contact with you.
"Huh..?"
"Not as a friend. I like you! A lot! I've had a crush on you for a while now! You're so.. pretty and kind. You make my heart jump even when I take a small glance at you.."

You stared at her in shock. "S-Senju.."
"You obviously don't have to reply instantly, haha!" She laughed off the awkwardness. "Just know.. even if you don't like me back, we'll still be best friends, okay?!"

You stayed quite, trying to process what just happened. "Senju, I... where'd she go?"

_______________

Surprise for Sanzu fans next chapter <3