『 1 』 One Sick Triceratops

❝Dino

Dino... droppings? Droppings?
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : I Guess - Lizzy McAlpine
1:47 ───ㅇ───── 3:44
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

MY SIBLINGS AND I, Lex and Tim, are going to see our grandpa. Our grandpa, John Hammond, made a theme park zoo for dinosaurs. It's named Jurassic Park, and it's off the coast of Costa Rica. My siblings and I were waiting in a large building for him. Theres a large Tyrannosaurus Rex bones statue in the middle of the building, along with another dinosaur. Theres a big banner that reads 'When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth.' Honestly I cant believe Im going to see dinosaurs, never in my wildest dreams I could have imagined this.

A few minutes later, we hear voices in the distance. Our grandpa along with four others walk down the stairs. He told us about a few guests he was going to have. Theres a lady, who I assume is Ellie Sattler. He said that Alan Grant would be there, along with a man named Ian Malcolm. We all run to go greet our grandpa, tackling him as we see him.

"Grandpa!" we all say.

"Kids!!" He greets, accepting our hug. "Woah easy with the old man!" He laughs.

"We missed you so much!" Lex smiles.

"Yeah, I havent seen you in so long!" I say enthusiastically. We greet each of the other people we didnt know and head outside for a tour of the park. There are two cars and I choose the first car, going in the passenger seat. Tim starts to bother Dr. Grant, like usual being annoying. Dr. Grant gets Tim inside the car im in by shutting the door as he's talking to him. Lex gets in the car in the back with Tim and the lawyer, named Gennaro,  gets in the drivers seat. As tour gets started, there is a tv in the center console that starts to take us through a guided tour. The first exhibit was the Dilophosaurus paddock. As we approached, we didnt see anything. I gripped the edge of the car window looking for any sign of one but it never showed up. I sighed and adjusted back in my seat, disappointed.

The tour guide explained that the next stop was the Tyrannosaur paddock. I instantly perked up, because the T-Rex is one of my favorite dinosaurs, right behind the Brachiosaurus. The cars rolled up to the huge cage, electric fence lining it. At first, nothing happened. I felt myself holding my breath, hoping something will happen. Another mans voice through the TV said they would try to lure her closer. Then, a goat appeared baa'ing its way up from the ground. Their idea of luring it out was to get the T-Rex to eat the goat. Pretty gross but interesting to witness.

"Whats going to happen to the goat? Hes gonna eat it?" Lex asks looking at us with concern in her eyes. Shes a vegetarian so I can see that she doesn't want that to happen, but its nature.

"No, Lex. The T-Rex is just going to have dinner with it." I say sarcastically. She shoots me a dirty look.

"Haha." Tim laughs.