01

As soon as I heard about Evelyn dieing I rushed to Detroit to see Jack. I knew he would be the most effected by her death.
I saw him standing next to Bobby and Jeremiah, Angel must be a no show. I ran up to him and engulfed him into a large hug. He nuzzled his head into my neck and lifted me slightly.
"Oh Sammy, I missed you so much" he said sniffling lightly.
"I missed you too Jackie," I replied with tears running down my face. I looked over Jack's shoulder seeing the ceremony starting. I let go of the hug and grabbed Jack's hand to lead him over towards casket. During the ceremony I noticed that Bobby was sitting alone and Jeremiah had sat with his family.
After the ceremony I drove Jack back Jeremiah's house, I couldn't get out of the car, I stared at the house in shock that the person that the town absolutely loved was killed. Jack looked over to me with his red eyes and nodded. We didn't say anything to eachother, but we knew what eachother were thinking.
After a while, we walked across the street to have a smoke. As he took a puff I noticed how much older Jack looked, his hair had grown and was much taller. He had very little stubble and his jaw line was much sharper. He had grown up to be very attractive. He looked over at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. For a second I thought I had saw him smile, I smiled lightly and took the blunt from his hand to take a puff. It's not like I hadn't changed either, my once dirty blonde hair had turned brown and had grown almost down my whole back. I turned to look back at Jack to give him the blunt back and he was staring at me, he cleared his throat and said, "your gorgeous, I know my mom would have been disappointed if I didn't tell you." I blushed then suddenly felt a hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned cautiously and it was Bobby he asked Jack how he was doing and he just nodded. A few seconds later Bobby opened his arms for me, I hugged him tightly, he even whispered, " how you doing Sammy?" We let go and I replied with, "could be better" he nodded and we walked over towards the house. I grabbed Jack's hand and squeezed it twice, I saw Jerry talking to a women who I assumed was a friend of Evelyn.'s Bobby and Jack hugged Jerry before walking into the back yard where we saw two little girls standing there with a puppy. Jack, Bobby and I walked over to them, "you must be Daniella" Jack said, she only nodded. Bobby suddenly says to the dog "and you must be Amilea". "I am Amilea." She said. Bobby nodded. "I dont know if you remember us but we are your uncles, I am uncle Bobby and this is your uncle cracker Jack" Bobby said. "Bobby don't say that." I said. The girls looked at eachother before saying. "You cant be our uncles your white." "Your grandma Evelyn adopted us," Bobby said. One of the girls who I assumed was Amilea said, "who's that?" and pointed towards me. Bobby immediately said, "ahh thats your auntie Sammy," Amilea nodded and the older girl says, "is she married to uncle Jackie?" I went red and looked at Jack searching for help in what to say, but ofcourse Bobby stepped in and said, "no not yet, uncle Jack doesn't have the balls to even ask her out yet," and bumped Jack into me. I giggled and looked down as I was blushing immensely. Only a few seconds later two cops walked up to us. They had said something along the lines of your under arrest and the two girls went running into the house. The cops were talking to Bobby, I wasnt really paying attention but I tuned in when Bobby said, "you guys can't even find tits in a strip club, so have some coffee and donuts and get your pointy asses out of here." Jack and I giggled to our selves and started walking to the house with our hands intertwined.
A while later we all got to Evelyn's house Jack and I drove together while Bobby drove himself and Jeremiah dorve himself as well. The four of us walked into the porch with our luggage in our hands. As Jeremiah was unlocking the door I heard the familiar voice of Angel say, "its not right for you guys to leave me out in the cold." "Hey asshole, you missed your moms funeral." Bobby said while hugging him. Jeremiah and Jack hugged him, before I did I punched him in the shoulder while saying, "where the fuck were you?" "Traffic" he said hugging me. "Bullshit" I whispered and grabbed Jacks hand. Angel looked at our hands and said, "what the fuck, you two now?" "Shut the fuck up Angel" Jack said. I still had my fingers intertwined with Jack's when all of a sudden he started pulled me inside the house. I knew he was going to head to his room, I just followed him. Once we entered his room we both looked around at his walls, which had Polaroids of us and band posters and random items hung on his wall. I was looking at one of the Polaroids when I felt hands go around my waist and I head on my shoulder. "Fuck, Sammy. I missed you so god damn much. I miss mom too." He said I turned to face him so he could cry on my shoulder, I hugged and rubbed his back with my hands. Before speaking I swallowed harshly holding in my tears, "I missed you too Jackie, I miss your mom too." He gripped me tighter and lifted me up off my feet and started walking towards his bed. He layed me down and crawled up on top of me to cuddle me. I ran my hands through his hair, he groaned every once and awhile when I would yank on a knot. 
After a while I sat up and so did he I tried lighting a blunt but my lighter wasnt working. "You need a little help with that" Jack said. I just nodded and turned to face him while he lit my cig. "You know mom would be so mad at us," I said laughing a bit. "She'd be mad at me not you, she'd be so proud of you. Have I mentioned how gorgeous you are?" He said not taking his eyes off me. I scoffed, "proud of me please, what's there to be proud of me for. You on the other hand are a Rockstar, and I believe you have mentioned how gorgeous I am." I said smiling.
"Shut up, how do you know about that?" He said smiling and leaning closer. "What? You singing, I remember as a kid you always wanted to be a Rockstar, plus I may have watched you perform already," I smiled and leaned closer too. "You asshole, why didn't you come say hi or come see me after the show?" He said laughing. "I was so nervous, you were in your element and I didn't want to ruin that." I said blushing a bit. "Nervous what could you be nervous about?" He said with curiosity in his voice. "It's not the right time." I said looking down. He grabbed my chin and said, "if this isn't the time when will you tell me, just tell me now, please.' He gave me the puppy dog eyes and as normal I didn't cave. "Nothing, nevermind. You know your really good right?" I said looking back at him. He scoffed and then said, "yeah I've been told" with a laugh he smiled once again. "I'm sure you have, I don't know why your not more popular, your very good." I said smiling too. "Hey guys," Bobby said  interrupting us. "Whats it like being in moms room?" Jack asked. "It's weird she didn't change anything in the house," Bobby said I nodded. Jerry came up the stairs and looked at us, "look at you guys," he said smiling. "Just like old times," he continued. "What the fuck are you wearing that for?" I says as soon as I saw Angel. "What? I am just going out to get some fresh air" he said, "Bullshit," Jack said. I laughed as Bobby said "you can smell that ass from a mile away" "what ass," Angel said. Jack and I were still laughing as Bobby said, "she has a dick in her and she's screaming someone else's name." "She's got a boyfriend" I questioned. "She's got a boyfriend now" Jerry said confirming my question. "Holy fuck man, if she comes home with you I'll give you 5 bucks" I said confidently. "Bet" he said. Jerry sighed, "Sammy don't encourage him" I just laughed.