"Yes.." said Lucy. "Yes they are.."

"YEAH!! LET'S GET EM!!!" The entire group except for Lucy and Mikoto piled out of the room, making their way to the park.

"Should we follow?" said Mikoto. "Or call the police..?"

"If we call the police, the others will get in trouble for fighting.. so probably not." said Lucy.

Mikoto sighed. "Well.. here we go.."

**************

As everyone headed to the park, Mikoto ran up next to Touma. "S-so.. eh... K-Kamijou.. who do you think kidnapped Index?"

"Most likely it was Night Academy's game club." said Touma. "They always like messing with us.."

"So what are they like? This Night Academy Game club?"

"Ever watch Power Rangers?" said Touma

"No..."

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?"

"Eh.. I'm more of an anime fan.."

"Thunder Cats?"

"Not really.."

"Well, let's just say they're incredibly flamboyant." said Touma.

Right when they reached the front gate of the Park, the point Touma made became pretty clear.

4 individuals jumped out in front of the gate, making strange poses behind each other.. throwing out their hands as if readying for a battle.

"SHIZURI!!" one tea color haired girl shouted

"SAIAI!!" said a younger brown haired girl wearing an orange hoodie shouted.

"FRENDA!!" shouted a long legged blonde girl with a beret similar to Aiko's

"Rikou.." said a bored looking darker haired girl.

"TOGETHER WE ARE!!! THE SUPER AWESOME GAME CREATION FIGHTING FORCE!!!" the entire group shouted, frozen in their strange poses.

"Oh.." Mikoto muttered as a sweat drop went down her forehead. "I see.."

"Ahah!! Intimidated by our battle taunt?" said Shizuri with a sly smile. "That's good to see, as we're about to take away all your gaming secrets.. now.. where is the data we asked for..?"

"We don't have it you jerk.." said Touma, clenching his fists.

"Yeah!!" said Natsu. "We're not giving you jerks anything!! We're gonna beat you up!!! SO HARD!!!"

"Hand us back our fellow colleague, or be warned.." Erza said with a demonic expression. "We won't go easy.."

"Oh really?" said Shizuri. "You mean this friend? Frenda...?"

"Yes ma'am!!" Frenda pulled Index out of the bushes.. she was all tied up. There were furious flames in her eyes. "YOU FREAKING TURDS!! I WILL END YOU!!! TOUMAAAAAAA!!!! WRECK EM!!!! TOUMAAAAA!!!! CHOMP!!!

Index took a big gaping bite into Frenda's arm.

"EEEEEKKKK!!! IT'S GOT ME!!! AIEEEEE!!!!!" Frenda squealed, tears coming out of her eyes as Rikou pulled Index off.

"CHOMP!!!!"

Index then chomped into Rikou who screamed as well and pulled her off and threw her back into the bush.

"I thought I told you to muzzle her!!!" Shizuri raged.

"Well she kept on biting then eating the muzzle!!" said Frenda. "That girl's a demon!!"