chandler -hearteyes & pickup lines

relationship: chandler and y/n are friends, and begin dating.
basic storyline: chandler uses bad pickup lines to try and impress his crush.
genre: flirtatious. female orientated
requested by: poojamanish

---

y/n's pov

"ah man, we're out of juice. i was really craving that with breakfast" i complained out loud as we were all sat in monica's apartment in the early morning.
"oh... i'll go out and buy some for you" chandler stood behind me as i stood at the fridge, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"really?" i turned in his grip and smile up at him.
"nope! because i'm not your boyfriend" he smiled and said sarcastically as i tutted and rolled my eyes.

i've been friends with chandler and the group since the start, and until the past few weeks, it's always been platonic between us all. chandler had suddenly become quite strange around me.
at first he became quite shy, which he had never been. we had always immediately clicked and been comfortable around eachother. and then he began being very confident and flirtatious, which confused me beyond belief. i had never really seen that side of chandler and never thought of him that way, but the more he began pushing the idea of being my boyfriend, the more i didn't mind the idea.

--

i walked into the boy's apartment and only chandler was home. "well hello" he said slyly as i closed the door behind me.

"hello chandler" i replied bluntly as a joke.
"so, what you doin', good lookin'?" he said cheesily, coming over to stand with me in the kitchen.

i ignored his remark and smiled to myself. "nothing, just saying hi"

"you know, i would take you to the movies right now, but they don't let you bring your own snacks."
i rolled my eyes "very good, chandler."

he put on a serious face. "wanna get lunch? i fancy pizza."
"yeah sure, sounds good" i began to put my jacket on but stopped and stared at him as he was smiling at me cheekily.

"a pizza you!"

i groaned jokingly and quickly walked out his apartment, calling back to him as i left "you're getting better, keep practicing!"

--

it was a couple of weeks later, i was sat in central perk with my boyfriend chandler. my body was pressed against his side with his arm around my shoulder, my right hand intertwined with his, my left hand resting on his thigh. chandler pressed a few gentle kisses to the side of my head. "you know," he began, "if you were a burger at mcdonalds, you would be the mcgorgeous"

"chandler, we're together," i laughed, "you can stop with the awful pick-up lines."

"i can't help it, i just have heart eyes for you"

---

heyy. this was a request from my request page! please go over and perhaps request a story yourself! it would really help this book out a lot.

anyway, thanks for reading! <3