Chapter 34 ✔

AIDEN

I smiled as everyone fawned over their mates. We were reforming the group to get back to our packs. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Galaxy, I had missed her so much.

Jordan smiled excitedly at me as he talked to Sam about all that he had missed. We had already talked it over with Sam and Jay, so they were coming to our pack with us.

Every non-pregnant person shifted and as their mates were climbing on them for the trip, the fairies came rushing out to us. "Please don't leave, please!"

"We need to be with our mates," I said.

"Werewolves are too violent. You and your babies will be much safer with us."

Jay shifted and growled in anger. "You know nothing about us! Family is most important, and we protect ours."

"We will only let you leave if each mother takes a fairy to watch over him and his baby." I turned to look into the woods, only to see a line of fairies blocking our path.

"I just want to go home so I agree." I sighed in frustration. A two-foot fairy quickly made his way to my side. He had bright blue hair and tan skin. His clothes were made of a dark mix of fabrics.

"Hi, my name is Angus, but you can call me Hami and I'll be with you for the duration of your pregnancy."

I nodded at him while Jay growled out, "Try to keep up pipsqueak." He shifted and took off after I climbed on.

↫↬

It didn't take long for us to arrive back home. The others in the group had taken off to their own packs so it was just Jordan, me, Sam, Jay, and both our fairies. I smiled brightly as we came to a stop in front of the pack house.

There were kids playing in the yard, they all looked up as they saw us. A loud squeal was heard, I turned to see a certain toddler happily coming toward us.

I grinned as I started running to meet Galaxy halfway. As we met, I picked her up and spun in a circle. "Ma!" She giggled which made me pause.

"I told you she had been calling me 'Da'. I may have put it in her head that you're 'Ma'." Jay said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

He grinned as Galaxy happily tapped his face while saying "Da! Da!"

"You had a baby before?" A voice asked from behind us. I turned to see Hami standing a few feet away, looking at us curiously. It seemed he was resting his wings from the long and fast flight. I smiled softly and knelt down and turned Galaxy, so she was facing Hami.

"Galaxy, this is Hami. Hami, this is our little girl, Galaxy."

Galaxy clapped her hands asshe stared wide-eyed at Hami and said, "Ham-ee" she giggled. Shereached forward and tried to grab him, but he flew out of her reach.