Meet Andrew

I start writing in my beloved journal about the how the day went

*Dear diary, Today went swell.Not!, I met
a really hot guy but he's totally annoying so hopefully he transfers back to wherever he came from,On a good note I got an A on my English test so that's a win,after that my Ex-Bf zack called me in the hall and asked me to take him back I told him no of course I can't forgive him for what he did and Honestly I don't want to.*

I put the journal down and begin to pick at my lunch and yes I am still at school and writing in a diary during lunch like a dweeb. Lily and Sasha are taking about some new guy there totally obsessed with,Sasha is a badass dark haired girl with a pixie cut and shes always ready for a fight,where as Lily is a sweet innocent beauty who knows all the school drama there quite the skeptical as friends who'd of thought, Then there's me I'm short,have long brown hair and Anxiety yet a short temper but quiet manner.

"Hey dove this seat taken?" The mystery boy from science says as he sits down obviously not waiting for an answer I roll my eyes and say "Yes but it seems my invisible friend has decided to move for you" he chuckles while Lily has her mouth agape and Sasha eyes mystery boy with major suspicion. He then says "Hello ladies what are your names" he announces this to the group but subtly directs the question my way,I notice immediately and it only annoys me more.

Lily still in shock that this boy she seems to be mesmerized by at the moment is sitting near us no she doesn't speak so Sasha decides to, " I'm Sasha and this is Lily who is unmovable at the moment,u are?" He Looks disappointed that I don't answer myself I don't wanna give him the satisfaction,He waits for a second staring a hole into my head as I ignore him suddenly very interested in my finger nails which by the way have been completely chewed off.

He then sighs and says " I'm Andrew" Sasha quickly reply's as if she was waiting for him to finally answer forever, "Why did you call Mia,Dove??" I internally scream at her! So much for not giving him satisfaction! He gets a smug look and turns to me we're mere inches apart and now I start to notice how close we really are, " Mia here wouldn't tell me her name and due to previous events I had to come up with one of my own for her" Sasha gives me a puzzled yet accusing look and speaks again "Oh.. interesting, is there a reason your at our table?" A panic passed his eyes but only for the shortest of a second and then he reply's "Nope" with a grin that could stop hearts. Sasha just says "whatever" and continues to eat her food.

Andrew turns to me as if to say something when Brianna of all people runs to us a grabs his arm pulling him away "OMG andrewwwww you have got to come sit with meee!!" Her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me then again I hate her so it makes sense,Brianna is a tall slim girl with silky red hair and eyes that are bluer then blue she's gorgeous but not so much on the inside.He gives her a disgusted look and look pulls his wrist from her and walks out the door.