Chapter 10 Preparing

Start from the beginning

This time I know it's Felix that has a hold of me. He presses my face into his cloak, muffling my cries. I struggle to get out of his grip, but his hold just gets tighter. "Lexi, this would be a lot easier if you'd stop struggling." He tells me.

"Where'd you take Lilly?" I yell.

I don't get an answer because Luke cuts off Felix, "Your sister needs to be kept on a leash Felix. I think she broke my nose."

"Good." I say turning around to face him as Felix loosens his grip.

"What?"

"Did I stutter? I said good. As in good, I broke your nose, you broke mine, and so I broke yours."

"You little-"

"Now I just need to break a few ribs, and we'll be even."

"Luke it would be unwise to attack and injure her. We need her to look unharmed, no broken nose, no broken ribs." Pan walks over to me, where Felix still has a hold of me. "To Henry it needs to look like there's not a hair out of place." He says moving a strand of hair that had fallen out of my braid.

I completely ignore everything that he just said. "Where's Lilly?" I demand.

"Ah... there that fire that I missed. There's no need to worry. She's in a safe place."

I think about all the places that Pan would keep someone and let's just say there aren't a lot of options.

"The cages, your keeping her in a cage aren't you."

"Has fire and she's smart. That can either be a really great, or a deadly combination. I have to say I've seen it be deadly more than I've seen it be great. We'll just have to see how you turn out." He says tapping my nose, and then walks away. "Oh and make sure she doesn't leave camp, not today anyway."

Lilly's P.O.V.

I resist as much as I can as the lost boys drag me to the cages. "What the hell!" I yell as they force me into a cage.

"Do you not like the cages Lilly?" Pan asks with a smirk.

"What kind of sick game are you playing?" I ask.

"Sick game? Oh... now I remember, your fear. Is that an issue?"

"I hate you!" I snarl lunging forward in the cage.

"Now, now, let's remember who's in charge shall we?"

"Why am I in here anyway?"

"Well I can easily see that you and Alexis are good friends, most likely best friends." I nod my head slowly. "Well then you two influence each other. I also know that Henry trusts Alexis a lot. Can't have you putting idea's in her head now can we?" he says walking away. "Put her up." Is the last thing I hear him say before he disappears.

A while later I hear a noise from the cage next to me. "Alexis? Are you here again?" a British voice asks,

"No, I'm not Alexis, my name is Lilly, but I came here with Alexis.

"She never mentioned you."

"Well she told me about you."

"Why are you here?" she asks me.

"Pan thinks I'm only trouble for his plan, which he's probably right."

"Then why are you even on Neverland?"

"When his shadow grabbed us, I was spending the night at Alexis' house, and when he appeared he didn't know which one of us was Alexis, so he grabbed both of us. Now I'm stuck in this cage who knows how long."

Alexis' P.O.V.

Later in the afternoon, Pan and the lost boys are doing anything but paying attention to me. It's pretty easy to sneak out of camp and go to the cages.

"Lilly." I say when I get to the cages.

"Lexi?" she asks peaking through the bars of the cage."

"Yeah, it's me."

"Pan let you out of camp?"

"Nah, but no one was paying attention to me, so I snuck out."

"That's were you're wrong Alexis." I hear a British voice say behind me. "Nice try though. I must say you're very observant, but you see I have eyes and ears everywhere on this island."

He starts to lead me back to camp. "Your lucky that I need you perfect for Henry."

"Or what?"

"You wouldn't be here right now. You'd either be in a cage, at home, or in eminence pain. You see, I don't like people who broke the rules, and you Princess, broke the rules. I told you not to leave camp." He says pulling me towards camp.

When we get back to camp I go to walk off, but Pan grabs my arm. "I suggest you stay in camp Alexis."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I wouldn't want to be Lilly."