PART 12

Due to her immense hard work, Y/n was finally able to purchase her very own new house in a posh area. The joy of y/n's move, Yuri and Yohan came to the house to sing and dance. Just after leaving the two-person property, they came to the door and conveyed Taehyung's words. They should complain to Choi y/n and reminded her to pay attention to the rest time. The accused can harass the people by making loud noises.

The courier that Choi Y/n bought was piled up at the door, and Kim Taehyung complained to the property, accusing  of occupying the public passage to clean up within a limited time. Choi Y/n was wondering where the neighbors with so many things came from. 

Kim Taehyung found out that his neighbor was Choi Y/n and withdrew the complaint, but he also ridiculed that she was so different every time he played. She felt that his life was hard to meet the neighbor Tae, and it was a lingering shadow. Lee Yuri and Y/n went for a swim, and the analysis guessed that Taehyung would not be here, but it was unexpected that the swimmer they would have liked, it turned out to be Kim Taehyng after taking off the sunglasses, which made y/n and yuri suddenly embarrassed, Yuri went into the water happily, but y/n just came to learn to swim at all.

Taehyung watched Choi Y/n sitting on the shore and was accosted by a man, and ran over and pulled Choi Y/n aside with anger, almost wrapped her in a large bath towel with orders.

Lee Yuri returned home and found two more pairs of slippers. Originally the pink was bought by Yohan for her , but she thought it was too damn girly , so he just snatched the slippers from his feet. The two water cups were also pink and blue. She asked which one was hers. Yohan had no choice but to say that the blue one could be Yuri's.

Do Kyungseo bought a car to give it to Choi Y/n but she  instinctively refused. He  wanted to give her the key. He happened to be seen by Kim Taehyung again. Taehyung satirized Kyungseo's sarcasm. Kyungseo was angry and drove away.

Choi Yohan deliberately drew a picture for Yuri, and deliberately stewed a pot of fish soup for her, imagining that the two fell asleep unknowingly as they were happy in couple costumes. When Lee Yuri came back, she accidentally found her oil painting made by Yohan, and left home without saying anything.

Lim Sohee was struggling to pursue Taehyung and couldn't get it, and couldn't help but call Park Seoshik out to complain, worrying that Taehyung liked men. Seoshik promised to be with Kim Taehyung every day, and Tae definitely didn't like men. She also asked about the relationship between Tae and Y/n. From Seoshik's point of view, the two were tit-for-tat, and they were hiding murderous intentions. Lim Sohee asked him to help test them.

The next day, when Choi Y/n went to work, she received a bunch of flowers. It stated that they were sent by Kim Taehyung. She felt a little uneasy. She even felt that Tae had no good intentions and threw the flowers into the trash. Seoshik got another bunch of flowers and placed them in Kim Taehyung's office, claiming to be given by Glimmer's people, deliberately making Kim Taehyung suspect that it was Y/n, but he acted quietly and let Seoshik see it. 

Y/n's father made an appointment with her and Kyungseo, hoping to talk to the two so that they both  could be together, and accused her of not being satisfied with finding such a good man as Kyungseo. She explained that the two had broken up. It is better to break up now than to get married or divorced. With a single sentence, Y/n's father was furious and scolded her for being disobedient in school and looking for a job. He was so busy in a small company. Not promising, and compared Choi Y/n with Li Yun ((the class topper in her college who is a chinese)), thinking that Choi Y/n was inferior to others, and he was not obedient and unconvinced.

Choi Y/n was angry that her father didn't think about her happiness at all, and everything only took into account his own feelings. As long as her father felt unsuitable, he was unwilling. In Choi Y/n's opinion, the reason why her father wanted her to marry Do Kyungseo was because she was inferior to Li Yun  in her father's eyes. Only by marrying a good husband could he get back the game. All her father did was just for the sake of Only his own face.