-×-The Clows Here Kill.-×-

Italics are your character interviews.

"Where's Joey?" Matt laughs out as we huddle around a fire.

"I haven't seen him in awhile, like a couple months." Ro says.

"I'm going to leave if this man doesn't show up soon." I say, and in response the group laughs.

"I thought this was just a collab. Not like an actual mission in the 70s." Colleen pauses before going on. "Why did he want us to meet him here? Is this the town?" She motions to the fire.

We're literally all standing around a fire and none of us know where Joey is. Honestly, I'm ready to go home.

"This is clearly not the town." Matt says to Colleen.

"I'm just here to see if you know, we can actually time travel." Safiya points out, and the group fills with agreements.

"I've waited long enough. I'm freezing out here." I say before turning to leave, other people following behind.

"You guys came!" We all turn to the voice to see Joey happily coming over to the group. He held a bag in one of his hands and it was marked with some sort of symbol.

"Tell us about this town." Matt says to Joey.

"Uh so, I need your help. I really don't know much about how we get there but I was given this and we need to save this town." Joey holds up his bag, saying that there's stuff in there to help us on this mission.

Opening the bag up, we pull out a note, a salt jar, and something wrapped in leather. When Safiya opens the note, it's instructions for a ritual.

"Those who desire to go back in time to the town of Everlock must be inhabited by a spirit that once lived there." She read out loud.

"This is some ouija board type shit." I say, looking over Safiya's shoulder to look at the note.

Around the fire, it says to make a circle of salt and then put five crystals at the head of the circle, hold hands and chant something. Easy peasy.

"From across the veil of death, I request your presence so I might make wrong things right. Enter into that I might see, the doorway to Everlock." Joey says what is on the paper as I hold hands with Manny and Colleen. One by one, I can see as the spirit enters each person making them scream. When it got to me, it was a warm tingling feeling, though I couldn't stop myself from screaming.

"Is that the town?" I smile and point to the bridge.

Apparently, having a spirit in me was worth it because in the distance we see the town.

We all start walking across the bridge towards the covered arch. The bridge is lit up by beautiful fairy lights leading the way all the way to the arch. Honestly, it was a very cool bridge.

When we reach the red curtain, a clown pops out of it, causing all of us to scream and backup in fear.

One thing about me, is that I hate clowns. I don't think anyone in their right mind would like clowns.

"It's your lucky day! The carvivals in town!" The clown with purple hair laughs a creepy laugh. I can tell all of us were a little taken aback by her. "We have a strong man, a snake woman, dolls with knives! It's like bloody Christmas everyday!" She laughs again and we all let out a nervous laugh in response.