-i'm looking for help.

We hear some noise in the bushes.

-an animal?! I can't fight! (Toka)

-do you think I can?! Wait, let me fix my appearance a bit, if I need to die, I should at least die pretty.

-do you really think that's the moment for make-up?!

-oh c'mon.

-you were the one calling for help, so why are you screaming like that?!

-Ace?

-Hertha?

-oh that's *sniff* Herma!

-you two were crying? PFFF- LOOK AT YOUR RED NOSE ACE HAHAHA!

-we can't even see your eyes because of how puffy and red your eyes are so shut up. (It's dark, he can't see Hertha's face well)

I go hug luffy.

-you cried too luffy? My poor boy...

-look at you, changing personalities like a snake.

-a beautiful snake.

-with balloon eyes.

-what?

-what do you mean what?

-so you agree that I'm beautiful? I CAUGHT YOU LACKING HAHA!

I just noticed, but I'm very loud when I'm talking with Ace. I feel like I can insult the hell outta his ancestors, scream into his ears 'till they're ringing and feel no remorse.

-NO YOU'RE UGLY, LIKE A RAT.

-this is the most lie-ful, lie I've ever heard. How can you say that this goddess is ugly? And compare her to a rat?! Oh my lord. (Toka)

-thank you Toka, you're the only one for me. Let kiss.

-that's weird.

-that's homophobic.

-what the hell is homophobic.

-nevermind. Help us get out of this forest,

-no.

-pardon me?

-yeah, no. Whacchu gonna do about it.

-so this is how peasants communicate? It's so weird..

-that's homophobic.

-that's not... you dumbass, don't just repeat words that you don't know the meaning of. You'll look like a fool.

-don't just start acting like a damn mother.

-how would you know what it fee- I mean. Shut up.

I was about to say the most rude, mean and jaw-dropping statement ever. Thank God I have a conscience.

-I know what you were about to say, and you just dodged a nose breaking punch.

-no, I just escaped from the most embarrassing moment that would make me stay up at night.

Now that I think about it, I didn't hear a word from Toka and Luffy. I look around and see them bonding by drawing on the floor.

-what are you looking at.

-at your brother and Toka.

-her name is weird.

-her real name is Nantokanette, and you're not allowed to call her Toka.

-okay.

Oh? He's pretty chill about i-

-hey Toka! We're about to leave.

I proceed to punch his arm but instead break my wrist.

-are you bones made of steel?!

-nah, they're just stronger than you'll ever be.

-and a me, with a gun?

-if you ever try to shoot you'll be blown a few meters backward.

I try changing subjects knowing that he's completely right.

-anyways, let get out of this forest. It's getting dark.

-yeah let go, noodle arms.

-hey, only I get to call you that.

-but it's not fun.

-half burnt toast (his freckles)

-moving corpse (the fact that I'm as pale as a corpse)

We don't stop calling each other names the whole time, while Toka and Luffy somewhat succeed in understanding each other. They might be talking about the economical and political state of the world and we know nothing of it.

We met our maids in the streets,they were terrified and worried to death. They scold us for our ruined clothes and we part.

I go back to the mansion I currently share with a few individuals and have dinner with those individuals after washing and dressing.

Those bastards only briefly told us about Sabo being dead and moved on as if it was less important than the bakery closing down during the Celestial Dragon's visit.

I hate these assholes.

The next day, as soon as the Celestial Dragons are out of sight. They have a funeral for my little brother and invite a lot of people to watch them fake crying about their deceased son for about a week and think that they are the best parents ever.

After the ceremony is over, I go to my room and sit on my bed. I lay down and close my eyes, craving some rest.

The next day, I start planning a schedule for Nantokanette and I for the next 4years. While obviously taking into account the academy.

I go to her tea party in the afternoon and give her a copy of the schedule.

-I'll look at it later, and will obviously hide it from everyone.

-good girl.

Believer's Sins [Reborn In One Piece]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें