Ryoka Invasion (Chapter 2)

En başından başla

"Don't worry, The Ryoka goals are to rescue Rukia from her execution. I doubt they will be going for the kill since it will only make them a threat and they will be attacked from all sides." said Naruto which Soifon understood the logic behind his words and agreed.

"I can't wait for this whole conflict to end quickly!" Soifon expressed herself merely because she wanted to spend more time with Naruto.

"Me as well!" Said Naruto before he pulled Soifon for a deep kiss which she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck to enjoy this simple moment between the two of them. She really felt lucky and blessed to be with the man she loved for so long.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ichigo could be seen holding onto a ball that is the spirit core trying to focus his spiritual energy into it to form a shield which Kūkaku had referred to as a cannon ball due to the method in which they will enter the Seireitei. Given that their first attempt at entering the Seireitei through defeating one of the Four gatekeepers had failed when a captain had foiled their plans, trying to repeat the same tactic would be stupid of them.

Their only last method to enter the Soul Society would be through the barrier but that would be near impossible given that the barrier is made from an ore known as Sekkiseki but Kūkaku had ways to penetrate the barrier and this depended on Ichigo ...

Their only last method to enter the Soul Society would be through the barrier but that would be near impossible given that the barrier is made from an ore known as Sekkiseki but Kūkaku had ways to penetrate the barrier and this depended on Ichigo to be able to form a cannonball which he was failing at terribly given his Immeasurable Spiritual power and because Ichigo was a complete novice who couldn't do a Kidō to save his life.

Yoruichi who was in her cat form let out a sigh, she had hoped that Ichigo wouldn't give her such a hard time. "You really have no talent in this Ichigo, I had hoped that you'd be like Naruto!" Said Yoruichi, she wasn't trying to hurt Ichigo feelings in this but considering that Ichigo had wanted to save Rukia, if he continued with such a slow pace then he might not be able to accomplish that goal of rescuing Rukia from her execution.

Ichigo scowled at Yoruichi, he didn't know who this Naruto guy was but he didn't like being compared to others. Before he could complain, another scary and familiar voice interrupted Yoruichi.

"Are you seriously comparing that delinquent to that handsome and desirable man?" Asked Kūkaku while she may not be as competitive as the other women that had chased for Naruto affection but she herself had to admit that Naruto was everything that a woman would want from a man.

"Oho, I didn't know you were interested in Naruto-kun?" Asked Yoruichi with a grin that carried mischief while Kūkaku smirked.

"Why shouldn't I be interested? You've been hogging him for yourself and never even introduced me to him." Said Kūkaku while Ichigo's scowl deepened while the others looked confused at the interaction between Kūkaku and Yoruichi.

"Oy! Who the hell is this Naruto guy that you people are babbling about?" Asked Ichigo loudly, obviously frustrated.

Yoruichi focused her gaze at Ichigo and the others who accompanied Ichigo in his mission of rescuing Rukia. "Naruto is someone you shouldn't ever mess with under any circumstances unless you have some death wish." Said Yoruichi, warning the stubborn Ichigo who would probably challenge Naruto if the chance ever presented itself while Ichigo scowled, not satisfied with the answer.