"We shall see." At kumalas na siya.

Tuluyan akong naiwan sa loob, nanghihina ang mga tuhod ko. That man...

Tanghaling tapat, nandito lang ako sa dati kong kwarto, nagpapalamig habang may hinahanap sa computer ko.

Sinuot ko ang earpiece ko habang kumakain ako ng minatamis na saging na madaming yelo at evaporada.

"Corvus, do you hear me?" tanong ko habang ina-adjust ko ang earpiece.

"Yes, Miss."

"It's been a while, though. Okay... Let's start!"

"As you wish."

Sinigurado ko muna na walang tao sa labas dahil may gagawin akong hindi nila maaaring malaman.

I've already checked that person's location, and I'm going to take action.

"Hmph. Mukhang walang balak bumalik sa pinas 'to?"

When I press enter, my computer displays the dialing number.

While my computer continues to dial that person's number, I thoroughly check my nails.

"Who is this?"  He finally answers the call.

"An old friend, Mr. Han."

Hindi naman niya malalaman na ako ang kausap niya, may distortion button ang mic ko. He will never know.

Malalaman din naman na ako ang kausap niya, hindi naman tanga 'yan. Minsan.

"I have so many friends that I don't remember you. Mind telling your name?"

"Let's ignore the pleasantries and just get right to business." I said while spinning my body using the swivel chair.

"Interesting. Ask me any questions you want, and I'll gladly answer them truthfully."  I bet he's smirking.

I get up from the swivel chair and walk to the balcony, leaning against the railings and gazing up at the clear skies.

"Let's see... Hmmm... What is your connection to Ms. Aileen Rentuza?" I adjusted the microphone.

"Ha! Is that your question? Fine! I'll respond to you!"  Bigla itong humalakhak.

"Despite the fact that you are my friend, I need to talk to someone. And I have a feeling that I know who you are."

"You know... Someone asked me the same question. I'm beginning to suspect something. Are you working together against me?"

"I'm not sure who the hell asked, but let's get right to the point." Napailing ako dahil dumadaldal na ito.

Since my incident, I've been feeling strange, I can't sleep well, and I'm worried that something is wrong.

Or am I just being paranoid?

Bigla din akong napaisip kung sino nagtanong tungkol sa relasyon nila Aileen at Han Sung Min.

Could it be Leon?

Han Sung Min told me everything, and it was exactly what Aileen had told me before.

"There. And I do hope it meets your expectations—"  I ended the call and take my earpiece out of irritation.

AJ was right. I shouldn't meddle in their affairs.

Those two are my enemies, and it is inconsequential whether they attempted to murder each other out of love or not.