𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14

Начните с самого начала

Anokhi : Pehle bolo ...

ShauryA : Kya ?

Anokhi : Kitchen nhi jalaoge na ?

He chuckled but then bitted his lips .

"Waise toh Shaurya Sabherwal ne aaj tak koi kaam free mai nhi kiya h ... Aur fir tum challenge bhi haar gayi ... Yaad h na ? ", Saying this he winked at her and left smiling.

She too chuckled and moved towards washroom to change into her comfy night wears .

After changing into her comfy outfit, she sat on bed while waiting for him .

He entered holding a big bowl of maggi and a single fork .

"Itta maggi... Mai nhi khaa paungi ", she said while he was sitting beside her .

"Dikh rha h ... 10 kilo ki wiffey zyada se zyada 100 gram hi khaaygi ... Isme Mera bhi hissa h ... Mujhe bhi bhook lagi h ..." He taunted her .

"Her mouth became perfect 'o'shaped.
Mai 10 kilo ki hu", saying this she hitted him with pillow .

Shaurya : Ayyeee... Ruko ...

She stopped because she was very much hungry & panga lena at that moment was not right since he had the advantage of challenge.

"Samajhdaar ho ... ", Saying this he picked the bowl of maggi and started eating it .

"Excuse me ?... Bhukk mujhe lagi h ", she whined like a child .

"Toh Khao ... ", He said while forwarding the fork tangled with Maggi .

"Ye fork ...aap...apne jhuti ki h ", she became nervous as he asking her to share the same fork .

"Kitta sharmaati ho ... Chalo Khao ... Husband wife h koi chor police nhi jo ek dusre ki cheese share nhi kar sakte ..." , Shaurya replied.

As he said this she ate the maggi with the same fork.

(Btw, Shaurya was making her eat the maggi .)

"Kesa h ?", He asked curiously.

"Thikk - thaak ", she replied casually.

"Sirf thik thaak ", he was not satisfied by the reply .

Anokhi : Haa ... Matlab thik h ...

Both continued eating Maggi rather Shaurya was feeding her maggi .

After keeping the bowl on side table -

"Chalo abb soo jao ...", Saying this he was about to move near couch but she holded his hand .

Anokhi : Aap kaha Jaa rhe ho ?

"Apne king sized bed pe ", saying this he pointed towards sofa .

She chuckled.

Shaurya : Abb jauu... Kal office bhi jaana h ...

Anokhi : J..ji.. nhi .... Matlab haa ... Matlab nhi ...

Shaurya : Arrre... Ha ..nhi haa nhi ... Kya chal rha h ...

Anokhi : W... woh...

Shaurya understood her hesitation that still she might be fearing of her Dream so he decided to stay by her side .