Prologue

"Princess Phoebe Breille Echethier, the court finds you guilty of treason and attempted murder of Crown Princess Lorelei Fay Echethier."

People who witnessed my court trial started to murmur and look at me with disgust. Others looked at me sympathetically. Mas lalong lumakas ang ingay ng mga tao sa mga sumusunod na binitawan na salita ng punong ministro ng kaharian.

"As punishment for the Princess's crime, she is stripped of her title and sentenced to death."

Kasabay ng pagsigawan ng mga tao ang pagbilis ng pagtibok ng aking puso sa naririnig.

I don't deserve this. I am a princess. I should be the Queen.

Hindi ko na namalayan ang pagkaladkad sa akin ng mga kawal. Nagpumiglas ako sa kanilang hawak.

"How dare you treat this to your soon to be Queen! Insolent!" I angrily said to the kawal who's still holding my wrist tightly.

Nanlilisik ang mata kong nilingon taong may kagagawan nito. She looks sympathetic, almost crying. If only I don't know her better I will fall for her innocent face.

Mas sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. I saw the corner of her lips switched, smiled wickedly at me and then back to her pitiful appearance.

This bitch! How dare she?!How dare she frame me up!

Yes, I'm obsessed owning the crown but killing my sister like what they believed. No, I didn't do that. Who the fvck would do that to her own flesh and blood.

They forcefully sit me down in electrical chair. A strong current of electric travels down my spine. I felt my nerves in too much pain cause of electric shock.

Nasa sentro ako ng bayan, dito palagi dinadaos ang pagpataw ng parusang kamatayan sa mga taong kriminal. Nilibot ko ang nanlalabo kong mga mata, kita kong halos mapuno ng mga tao dito para sumaksi sa aking kamatayan. Mga kalahati siguro sa mga tao dito ay ang aking kinunan ng kabuhayan at pinapatapon sa Slum District.

Inaamin ko naging sakim akong prinsesa sa aming kaharian pero ginawa ko lang 'yon para makakuha ng maraming kayamanan. I always believe this words if you had money, you have power. Then people will tend to follow you even if you asked them to do evil things. And that's the constant rule of this world. In order others to follow you, you should have more money, power, and fame.

I heaved sharply, I continues catching air to breath properly. My chest tighten due too much pain.

For the last time, I looked at the place where my family seated. The King didn't show any emotions but I know he didn't care at all while the Queen has a gloomy atmosphere.

"I'm sorry mother", I thought.

And lastly to my sister's pitiful and sad appearance...

If I don't know better.

I smile sadly and looked up. I felt a hot liquid escaped through my eyes. I lift my finger but to no avail I no longer felt it. I felt numb.

Maybe...

If I given a chance to live one more time I won't succumb again on this thorny path.

If only.

"May the God bless your soul."

Those was the last words I heard before I left my consciousness.

++++

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi guys, I'm new in writing story so please bare with my grammatical errors, misspelled, and cliché story. I hope you will read and support this story until the end. (HAHA feeling mo naman self na may magbabasa nitong story? Choss ).