BFF

As we made our way to the bar, I couldn't take my mind off what just happened. Why the hell didn't I say something!

As I was to lost in thought to realize Angle was talking to me. "Hay. Sweet Cakes. You ok?" He sounded a little concerned. "Me? Oh! Ya I'm fine why do you ask." I said my voice being a little muffled through the white mask I wore. "Well I've been talking to you for the last 10 minutes." He said. "Oh, sorry Angle Cakes." I said.

"Oh it's fine! But what were you thinkin about~." He said. "Oh nothing Angle Cakes." I said with a playful grin. "If you say so." He said with a chuckle.

~~~Time Skip~~~

As we walked into the bar, I saw some people look our way. But I just let it go. Me and Angle decided to sit in the back booth of the bar.

"Don't you think you could've dressed up a little more for this one hun." Angle said, while leaning one of his hands on the table." I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say Angle Cakes." I said smiling. I then stood up and made my way to the bathroom. "W-Wait where ya goin." He said a little hint of worry could be heard in his voice. I didn't bother turning around just responded with a hand on my hip.

"You said I needed to go dress up better, du!"

As I walked into the bathroom, I went into the biggest stall there was, so I would have enough room.

Once I did I quickly locked it, and snapped my finger. The clothes I was just wearing glowed a deep (F/C) before forming into a nice outfit that fit my curves, with my (H/C) being put into its favorite way.

(Photo isn't mine change it if u like I don't care)

I then stepped out of the bathroom stall with my mask still on my face. But once I saw it... it just didn't feel fitting with the outfit. So with yet another snap of my fingers my mask also began to glow a deep (F/C) until turning into a nicer more fitting mask.

(As always this isn't mine change it if you like I don't care)

I then did a happy smirk to myself before walking out of the bathroom.

Once I did I was met with the eyes of a lot of sinners. I once again didn't care, as long as they didn't try anything on me, who was I to stop them. I then started making my way back to my booth. But once I made it there I was met with something that made my blood boil.

None other than the overlord himself. Valentino, holding Angle by the sides of his face, who looked scared as shit. 'No absolutely not! Not on my watch!' I thought as I made my way to the booth, with my teeth gritted.

Angles POV
Once (Y/n) left I was really nervous. I saw Valentino stare at me when I first enter the bar with an evil smirk. Now that I was alone he was definitely going to find me. Just then I heard a hand slam on the table, and the smell of a lit cigarette filled the air

'Oh no!' I thought terrified. "Why hello there my Angle." He spoke. I didn't respond just kept my head hung low.

Just then I felt him grab the sides of my face, as he forced me to look at him. "Hay! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He screamed. I felt like crying. '(Y/n) please come back!' I thought as a few tears ran down the sides of my face.

He then raised his free hand. He was going to slap me. 'Heh. There goes my reputation.' I thought with a sad laugh. He then moved it down, and I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the impact.

I wait... And wait... but never felt the pain. I then opened my eyes to see a girl with (H/C) hair, a black and red kitsune mask, and a beautiful black and red outfit. Holding the raised hand of none other than Valentino. I then happily closed my eyes, as I felt two more tears trickle down my face. Only this time they were happy tears.

"I think you should but the spider demon down sir." It said in a kind voice. Valentino just laughed. "Little girl I think you better let go of me before you deeply regret it." He said, with a smile. The person behind the mask just scoffed. "Please. I could kill you if I wanted to." They said. That really made Valentino laugh. He then let go of me, making me going back to my original sitting position. I looked around seeing a bunch of demons just staring at the scene. Like it was the climax of a movie. Just then Valentino spoke up once again.

"You really think a small demon like you can take me on?" He said. The masked person didn't speak. Just stared at him with a still tight grip on his wrist.

Valentino than took his now free hand and was about to attack her. When she took his gripped wrist and threw him across the bar, like it was nothing. She threw him so hard the wall actually broke and he went through it. That made everyone stare.

She didn't say anything, just slowly took her mask off to reveal her face. "(Y/n)." I whispered.

Your POV
Once I fully took off my mask, I saw as peoples face expressions turned to horror. I just smirked. "Run." I said. After that people sprinted up trying there hardest to make there way to the door, or to teleport away as fast as possible.

Once everyone has cleared out I turned to Angle concerned. "Are you ok?!" I said worriedly. He just chuckled. "I'm ok (n/n)." That made me breath a sigh of relief. "Ok then. Why don't we call it a day hu?" I said. He just gave a quick nod. I could tell he was all shaken up.

~~~Time skip~~~

Once we made it back to the hotel. I have Angle a quick hug, before bidding him goodbye. But right before going inside he turned back to me, with a small smile.

"You really are my BFF (n/n)." He said with a smile. I just chuckled.

"Ya your Best Fucking Friend." I said with a smile, before turning away and making my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay y'all it's your Author-Chan/Blossom! So this once is a little early! But that's what makes it better! Plus I'm board as fuck! And writing cures that! Anyways I hope to see y'all in the next chapter! Biiiiiiii~!!!!!!!!!!