Chapter 25: Wrap it up in a bow.

Start from the beginning

Dumbledore beamed proudly at us.

"Well done. I think-" He listened intently for any sound within the Hospital Wing. "Yes, I think you've gone too. Get inside- I'll lock you in-" 

"Ethan?" I asked. 

"Don't worry. I'll tell Mum everything." Ethan answered. "Seems like we keep running into each other, Kassie." 

"Looks that way." I replied. 

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to transfigure up some Popcorn and watch the show." Ethan told us.

We slipped inside the wing to find it still deserted, apart from Ryan who was standing guard. And Ron who was slipping. 

"That was fast." Ryan commented. 

"Chare, Ryan. Chare Horus." I greeted.

"We did it." Hermione beamed.

"Snape is going to be pissed." Ryan reminded us.

"And it's going to be so good." I replied. 

We crept back into our own beds and Hermione tucked the Time Turner back under her robes.

The next moment, Pomfrey came back striding out of her office.

"Did I hear the Headmaster leaving? Am I allowed to look after my patients now?" She asked.

"By all means." Ryan answered.

Pomfrey was in a very bad mood. So I figured that I owed her to do everything she asked, downing the chocolate without any complaints. Best Nurse ever. 

And now all we had to do was watch the Fireworks.

I ate some more chocolate from Pomfrey. "Well, it's nice to know at least, Miss. Bauer appreciates the chocolate." She said. 

And right on cue. We all heard a distant roar of fury echoing from outside the locked door. 

Snape found out. Everybody should act natural right now.

"Really- they'll wake everybody up! What do they think they're doing?" Pomfrey asked coldly, staring at the door.

"He must have Disapparated, Severus. We should have left Ethan in the room with him. When this gets out-" That sounded like Fudge.

"HE DIDN'T DISAPPARATE!" Snape roared. Now he was very close to us. "YOU CAN'T APPARATE NOR DISAPPARATE INSIDE THIS CASTLE! THIS-HAS-SOMETHING-TO-DO-WITH-POTTER!" 

Yep. He sounds pissed.

"Severus-be reasonable- Harry has been locked up-"

KABAM!

The door of the Hospital Wing burst open and Fudge, Snape, Dumbledore, and Ethan strode into the ward. Dumbledore and Ethan looked calm. And I think Ethan was trying hard not to laugh. Same with Dumbledore. He looked to be enjoying himself. Fudge on the other hand, looked angry. And Snape was absolutely beside himself. 

"OUT WITH IT POTTER!" Snape bellowed at Harry. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" 

"Professor Snape!" Pomfrey shrieked. "Control yourself!" 

"See here, Snape, be reasonable." Fudge repeated himself. "The door's been locked, we just saw-" 

"THEY HELPED HIM ESCAPE, I KNOW IT!" Snape howled, pointing at Harry, Hermione and myself. His face was more twisted then a game of twister. And spit was flying from his mouth. I'll tell you the weather report. It was raining.

"Calm down, man!" Fudge barked. "You're talking nonsense!" 

"YOU DON'T KNOW POTTER!" Snape shrieked. "HE DID IT! AND BAUER HELPED HIM! I KNOW THEY DID IT-"