The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza

Zacznij od początku

"Say what?"

Li and Turles remained quiet and nodded.

"Then it's time we all don't hold back."

"Good. It was fun while it lasted. It's been a while since I had a good workout."

Goku was a bit unnerved, but overcame it once Turles and Li joined his side.

Frieza did a uppercut on Goku. Turles hit Frieza in the gut, but still got hit by the shoulder blade. Li appeared behind him and hit a nerve on the nape of his neck. Frieza shuddered and tossed her away with his tail.

Frieza did a leg sweep on Goku, held him on a chokehold with his tail once more, and jabbed him in the chest. Goku coughed and went to kick him, but Frieza dodged up. Turles hovered above Frieza and used his Pulse Drive, but Frieza deflected it away.

Goku got up and went to strike, but Frieza held great combat skills. Li held a hard grip on his tail and attempted to pull it off. Frieza held a grip on her with his tail and knees her in the gut.

They all moved back and panted.

"I'm impressed that I haven't killed you all yet. But you all are running out of breath."

Frieza punched Goku's face, kicked Turles in the shin, and blasted Li with a ki blast.

They all groaned in pain. Goku tensed as he grabbed them by their tails to get away from the upcoming ki blast by Frieza.

"Thanks, Kakarot."

"That could've killed us."

"It was a crazy attack."

"That's only a brief representation of my power. I can easily destroy this planet."

"Oh boy. We can't win."

"Don't worry. I won't kill you all just like that. I would be unsatisfying."

Goku gritted his teeth as he was tangled up with his thoughts.

"Kakarot, you're not thinking of overpowering too much. Are you?"

"Turles. I have to."

"You've got to teach me the Kaiō-ken one of these days, Kakarot. It might do us some good."

"If we get out of this then maybe. Yeah. Definitely."

"Goku. Something tells me that even if you were to go more with the Kaiō-ken it will do nothing but strain your body."

"But I can-"

"She's right, Kakarot. We should know better than that." Turles squinted his eyes. "If anything it may burn him a bit."

"Hey, Lizard!! You're short!! I bet you were made by pre-cum!!!"

Goku and Turles paled and fell to the ground laughing their asses off.

"YOU DAMN SAIYAN!!!!"

Li slid off her gravity braces and was able to dodged Frieza.

"Kakarot!! Pfft- Th-That's her w-way of saying t-to do the spirit- ba ha hahahahaha!!!!"

Goku grinned and nodded. He brought his arms to the sky and focused on the planets energy.

Frieza saw Goku wide open and went to attack him, but Turles intervened and kicked him away from Goku. Frieza went into a tail spin.

Frieza blasted Goku with a few ki blasts. Some hit, but Goku stayed still enduring the pain. Turles and Li held Frieza's arms back.

"Enough! You're dealing with us!!"