The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza

Start from the beginning

"Indeed. How're you, Kakarot?"

"That ki beam paralyzed me for a bit, but I'm alright now. Thanks for asking, Turles!"

Goku turned towards Frieza with a scowl. "You should be careful of other people's planets."

"You're all making this very difficult. It's starting to piss me off."

"Feeling is mutual." Turles replied back.

"I suppose that's enough warm up."

"Yeah." Goku nodded.

A gust of winds swayed the Saiyans' hair.

"What are your preferences? The sky or ground?"

"Is it's all the same to you. The ground."

"All you monkeys agree with the ground?"

They both scoffed and nodded as they glided down.

"You sure are acting generous now...or are you just trying to show off how strong you are?"

"I might not look it, but I can be quite sweet. I know! I'll throw in a bonus. Free of charge. I won't use either of my hands. How's that?"

"He's mocking us." Li snarled.

"Then let's all play along." Turles cracked his knuckles.

"Say, guys. Can I start off?"

"Go ahead." Turles sat down.

"Goku! No-"

Turles gripped her by the tail and pulled her down with him.

"My god that hurt!!!! I'm going to kill you." She went to hit his cheek, but he caught it. He chuckled and kissed her knuckles. "Y-You idiot."

"The fights going pretty good. Kakarot is really a match for Frieza." He laughed as Goku bit Frieza's tail to get out of a choke hold.

"And he backed down on the offer."

"I thought you weren't going to use your hands?" Goku smirked.

"Your bonus has expired."

"You're strong. Almost astoundingly so."

"Gee, thanks."

"But I'm getting bored of this battle. I want to settle it soon."

"What is he planning?" Li narrowed her attention towards him.

"Let me ask you first, just in case... Would you care to work for me?" Frieza looked at all of them. "All of you. It'll be such a waste to destroy such power. You'd all be better flunky than the GINYU Force."

"Ha! Kakarot, answer for us. We have no more words for him."

"Are you kidding me? You really think we'd take an offer like that?"

"No. Frankly I didn't. Saiyans are stubborn to the point of stupidity. Now you all have only one way out of this. Death."

"You think so? We might have other ideas?"

Frieza only laughed.

"I like your confidence and I know that you still have a great deal of power in reserved that you tried to hide from me. You too, Monkey girl."

"Darn."

"My bad. I didn't think he'd notice my gravity braces back in place."

"However, even when I put that into consideration... I estimate that if I use just half of my maximum power I'll be able to turn all of you into cosmic dust."

(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||+Oc Inserts||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara