turning down the block horace's mom lived on, he swiftly pulled into a parking spot directly in-front of the house before turning the car off.

"ma'ma" he spoke in-attempt to get her attention as she only ignored him gazing out the window, eyes watery trying her hardest to prevent the tears from falling.

not even knowing why she was so sensitive all of a sudden, it felt as if everything was starting to get to her as reality finally caught up with her mind.

"az'era, look at me right na'" he spoke more sternly while she only continued ignoring him not wanting him to see the trailing tears that she failed to hold.

a low gasp escaped her lips once she was yanked up by the 30' inch buss-down, india install on her the day before.

kentrell's mugged expression seized as he noticed the tears that cascaded down the females face along with the pouted expression her lips wore.

"what's wrong? whatchu' cryin' fa love?" he spoke softly, quickly glancing into the backseat seeing ke'mani were indeed sleeping as always.

"stop allat', you to pretty fa' it cmon na'" he assured carefully wiping her face being careful of the lashes and light make-up she wore that almost made the two late.

"i-im sorry, ion even know why-what i tell you?" he said cutting her off, "youn' apologize about how you feelin' them yo' emotions"

"and you do know why you cryin', what's wrong? we ain't goin' in thea' till i know you straight" he spoke softly making sure she heard him loud and clear.

allowing her to take a second to get herself together, she huffed realizing she would have to express herself or he wouldn't of let it go.

"im jus' scared, i feel paranoid and sum more like i can't shake the feelin' of..my mother or something ion know i know it's stupid" she spoke turning away.

kentrell huffed once again turning her head to face him, he took everything she said seriously for the fact he wanted to be able to help her.

"ain't nun' bout how you feel stupid, i undastand and you ca' tell me anything harmoni that's why im hea'. I wanna help you, i wanna protect you but you can't keep me inna dark or ian' gon' know how"

she wanted to break down in tears at the tone in his voice, she didn't know what she would do without him as he were the peace in her storm filled life.

"you hear me?" kentrell questioned against her lips as he placed soft emotion filled kisses against her plumpness, "yes, thank you za'khi"

"youn' never gotta thank me fa' bein' hea', im fa' you if you fa' me" he spoke, the intense eye contact speaking more than the two knew.

"my peoples cool you ain't gotta be nervous bout this slime, yo' sisnem still comin'?" he referred to india and her boyfriend who he'd wanted harmoni to invite as she nodded.

"ight cmon", pressing the 'start' button, the engine cut as the male made sure no cars were coming before stepping out of the vehicle.

slightly shivering from the crisped november air as he adjusted the gun on his hip, harmoni bit down on her bottom lip watching the males every move once he made his way to her side of the car.