Whatever it is 3

It's really was very fun doc. You had the former hitmen my mother hired to kill me through her associates hired to find me. They're just as tired of fighting with her as I am. We all left her. Those men love you as much as I no matter what sound any bird chirps. I'll communicate with the voices in my head forever, they are always there for me in the event of any challenge. There's a medication for that you tell me and on the other hand I am also told there is many bullets to end the lives of the men's wives and children who left to fight a war in a foreign country.  The voices in my head keep me very entertained.

Yeah and you hire my long time girlfriend's hitmen to kill me and those original hitmen still love you because they are now going to defend me and pay my bail if for any reason some of those ones I actually need to kill. We have those fighting for free medical making their own drugs for sale and still being treated in the hospital after attacked for them and vice versa. I love those men and so do you so you are now forcing me to buy a home because those men even pay for the funeral where as I will just turn those drug dealers and associates on my very own property saving our economy nearly $100,000.00 when all is said and done.

I love her boy's hitmen. They're mine too after a good outdoor bar brawl to fund the potluck the management of Avenue Living holds. The former is still just as fun too when we need now rebuild the World Trade center in Saskatchewan to fully achieve their script, when for now they just want me to beat the trainers up at the martial arts training facilities to support our boy. It's pretty funny too when the television has now promoted wars overseas because I will not do either of those things though I will beat the Hell out of the soldier that arrives to draft me into those wars.